Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 105 - Bulletin Board

What the hell is up with Remi and the bug chocolate recently?

Absolutely loving these Sawada chapters
more of her please

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah... i miss hori. SAWADA IS CUTE THO. SHE WAS VERY CUTE WITH SENGOKU AND REMI

thanks for the update!

Can anyone remind me what chapter Sawada first showed up in?

I can’t remember and it feels like she just popped up all of a sudden

@Harouki: I don't remember the number, but the context is that she seems to have a thing for Hori, which leads to her butting heads with Miyamura because of it.

Well, it's more of her attacking Miyamura and him trying to deal with it somehow.

Dex-chan lover
@Xitel

Because Remi loves bugs, her dad is an entomologist, I think she carries that kind of themed candy with her everywhere.

@TanithG Ah, thank you. I had thought it was just some wierd running gag. I really need to reread this series, I've completely lost track of everyone over time.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga is great. I really enjoy this type of slice of life which seems so based in reality. I'm glad each of the cast gets proper screen time as well. Now that I've caught up thru 105 chapters Idk what to do with my life anymore though. 😢
I need moar

Dex-chan lover
So Sengoku is still strong enough to carry her around. Must be power of thicc

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the number, but the context is that she seems to have a thing for Hori, which leads to her butting heads with Miyamura because of it.

Well, it's more of her attacking Miyamura and him trying to deal with it somehow.

Since then, she's gotten closer to both Hori and Miyamura, partially because she's Miyamura's neighbor. Also, he reminds her a lot of her own brother, who died? I think that was what turned her from adversarial towards him to treating him roughly the same way she does Hori.

I remember dropping this about a year ago, bout ch101. And I didn't know why. But now I'm thinking it's because this is turning into a Naruto plot. There was like 50 Ch of good and now it's all just filler. After coming back at ch101 I've seen the main characters for like 3 scenes.. I still enjoy this manga nonetheless but its just a slice of life now.

Users who are viewing this thread