Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.7 - Twenty Years Before

Fed-Kun's army
>women gets mad at you for simply talking to another women

ijFGi15.gif

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Except there was a chapter specifically dedicated to the domestic abuse, which was entirely her fault and played straighter than breadsticks. Kinda puts the "it's supposed to be funny INNIT?" in a bad light when the characters knew it's screwed up.

And yes she was worried he'd break it off.

Dex-chan lover
nice chapter about the parents but the last bit about slapping your bf=expression of love turned me off

It's pretty interesting that the older generation dynamic between the Horis and Sengoku is so different. They were on equal ground in the older generation, but the new generation has Hori walking all over Sengoku.

And it's hilarious, even in a flashback chapter, they managed to seamlessly tie it back to yet another "Hori slaps Miyamura for talking to other girls" episode.

Double-page supporter
first chapter I liked in while here, that's done now the mother is the best girl

@deathmailrock No, it's not a funny scene where someone get punch and then have a lump that disapear the next scene. He has bandanges and an adult telling him to get used to it that like real bad and backward.

Lately i have harder and harder time reading manga back when i was reading 1 manga every month it was ok but now reading 10 different manga every days I see how japanese are fucked up and backward in their thinking.
In this chapter alone we have:
Boys shouldn't hit girl (sexism)
A parental figure saying physical abuse is okay to a teenager
Heavy physical abuse played as a punchline

I hope the subject will come back and he will put back Hori to her place AGAIN and make understood that slapping people is not a good thing to do since apparently her parent wob't ever.

Haha so cute that Miya is in a abusive relationship. Not

Seriously wish the artist stop writing Miya getting beaten by Hori because she’s jealous and insecure. It’s 90s manga humor and dated.

Irl people would tell him to leave her abusive ass

Lol all the people who are taking the slapping aspect seriously and not as a form of comedy need to shut the fucckk uppp. Its a joke get over it

Double-page supporter
@Gilith
I mean in general, it'd be great if people would stop hitting others but if a guy hits a girl there's a good chance he'll seriously hurt her, so yeah, boys shouldn't hit girls. There was a graph on the dataisbeautiful subreddit about the average strength of men vs women and in it, almost all men were stronger than almost all women. Unless she's trying to kill you, in case you needed that caveat.

Dex-chan lover
and what happened to "I don't care what he does with other women..."?

also I'm sure survivors and other victims of DA just love getting told to shut up and get over it. NOT.

Dex-chan lover
Hori Mama and Hori Papa exactly as wild and unpredictable as you’d expect. It really took me off guard to see Kyosuke’s eyes so much.

Users who are viewing this thread