Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.7 - Twenty Years Before

i was like aww that's cute how hori's parents met :D and then we got back to hori abusing miyamura and now i'm mad..

Thanks for the chapter!!

I'd really like to see the physical abuse issue to get resolved. Maybe a chapter where Hori and Miyamura talk things out so Hori gets what she's doing is wrong and Miyamura understands that she has an M fetish? I think that would be great for their relationship. Nonetheless, Hori got her aggressive personality from both her parents, damn.

This physical abuse is one of the few things I don't like about this story but the chapters after chapter 63 (they are extra stories per say) are not in chronological order and this happens near the start of their relationship so this was the time where it was at its worst. Just to keep something in mind.

didn't expect a before after an after, but i love it regardless.
edit: don't know why so many people consistently claim there's abuse when there isn't any abuse in the horimiya couple.

Double-page supporter
Uh, I never really got used to her kicking and especially slapping Miyamura part and that sudden clingy jealously sometimes really gets over the top. Miyamura really needs to talk things out about how she acts as it shows as how little she trusts him when he gets friendly with any of the other girls or even some boys.
First and second time it was funny and ignorable but the 10th time it's plain unfair, toxic and annoying.
All and all we have seen some major progress in their relationship but this one part is still on the level 1 and needs to be address and then get a major progression as well.
The only reason I still give this manga a 9 is because of this.

@cecee please try & have some empathy I know miyamura might not realize it now, but Horis way of expressing anger & issues should not be by violence. I think really thinking about every time getting kicked in the stomach by your significant other for talking to someone else, etc is not ideal & normalizing it is not ok as well.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd rather have flashbacks than time skips. I don't like feeling like I've missed out on some story or like it's being spoiled.

Yuriko just became my favourite character in this series just because of this chapter bruh she's amazing

Users who are viewing this thread