Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Heels

Dex-chan lover
seeing the anime announcement has made me come back here. i remember back then i was hoping against hope that this had a full series. all we had back then was those ova's

aah how time flies... hori and miyamura are as cute as ever.

Group Leader
the last page content doesnt impress me as much as the fact that i just realized how many ppl actually work on this series

Dex-chan lover
we had to wait for YEARS, but finally the anime got greenlit 😭😭😭
what great news ❤️❤️❤️

the series has almost 10 years and wowzers it really had good art too (loved miyamura and hori anime style)

Dex-chan lover
aahh anime niceeee
but seriously they're basically part of each other's families now

If the anime covers up to the sex scene, I'll be happy. I think the pace and focus of the manga changes a bit after that and I doubt there will ever be more than 12 episodes.

Aggregator gang
Yes! A PROPER anime!
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
With the pacing of how this is going and an anime adaptation, it makes me think this is ending soon. Which I'm happy about to get a conclusion, but sad too since I've been reading this for around 5 years now

I mean we moved out of the eternal winter either last chapter or a few chapters ago, Hori finally meet Miyamura's mom, and the scenes with them both at each other's houses shows how much their families love their daughter/son's SO and gives a glimpse at a normal married life once they move in together. Even more so than in prior chapters in my opinion

Also thank you to all of you who have worked on the series over the years as well! It's been a great trip reading this series, and I sure as hell am hype about finally having an anime paired with it

Dex-chan lover
The TSP staff being excited about the anime is an entire mood, love you guys, thanks for translating Horimiya since forever.

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward to Hori finally meeting his mom, and this is how they do it? Just skipping the whole thing off screen? How fucking disappointing.

Aggregator gang
This was a completely different pacing and organization from almost every other chapter to this point wtf

Fed-Kun's army
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I now understand why 2020 was 2020, it's in order to balance horimiya getting adapted

Dex-chan lover
So hyped for the anime, gonna be weird seeing plot for the first time in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread