Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
Graduation huh. Wonder if we're approaching the end. Whenever it's a chapter with Remi, I can't help but to skim and skip.

Aggregator gang
So we are gently coming to an end.....I wonder how many chapters that'll take.

Thank you for the translation, TSP!

Thanks for the explanation page at the end!
and thanks for doing as much as you can to keep the original intent across

Dex-chan lover
Even now, in his thoughts, when there's nobody else around, he calls her "Hori-san"?

Dex-chan lover
Great work on the translation, I appreciate seeing the two different versions! My favorite characters are actually the student council, so I hope we'll get to see them make their trip before the series ends (I'm assuming the series will end pretty shortly after graduation).

the translation's fine. the explanation page with the literal translation in the end helped make up for potential call-outs to translation errors. really liked the expalation page in the end.

still waiting for some yuuki x tooru chapters... pretty much the only reason I'm still reading this sigh

Thanks for all your efforts! I think you did a great job, better than how many official translations handle other foreign media. I think it was definitely the right call to account for cultural differences but still try and preserve the author's intent as much as possible. The explanation page also provides an opportunity to learn more about the original culture - like in this case the Japanese proverb.

well damn I love the fact that you guys spent so much energy on this detail. and yes the translation was on point. thanks for your work!

Ahh graduation trip, if only the Corona Virus doesn't hit :))) I would have gone to the other country.

Thank you for the translation, TSP

Dex-chan lover
Now that i think about it, i’m about to graduate high school too.
Probably an Online Graduation lol.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo graduation is coming soon 😭😭

Also page 20 bottom left panel "she eats hard, play hard, sleep hard............. And have sex hard"

Users who are viewing this thread