Horimiya - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Sins of Youth

Fed-Kun's army
@Kleii203 yeah i thought of "a silent voice" too.

at least tanihara rlly regrets his actions toward miyamura, and is willing to change to be forgiven, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 He deserves to die for being a jerk??? Isn't that too harsh???

Hell, this arc showed that he wasn't a bad person per say. He just disliked someone and once he matured he realized that his childish dislike was without reason and regretted it.

And the best part? Nobody forced him. He could have just forgotten and moved on. But he didn't. He wanted to make right.

There is nobody in this world that does no wrong, but few who want to try and rectify their mistakes.

@Yori-chan There were probably some lines he didn't cross. It didn't seem to be outright bullying rather than neglecting and being a basic jerk. He let Miyamura take the blame for his mistake and he avoided him like a plague.

Miyamura felt lonely and stuff, but there were lines that weren't crossed with him.

If it was more serious bullying, Miyamura probably wouldn't have been as friendly.

@deathmailrock :maybe I was a bit ambiguous in my first comment, but I meant that If I was in Miyamura's shoes, I would have still been resentful towards him because he's added up on the pile of "why my classmates dislike me", I would have interpreted his act as giving to my classmates another reason to avoid me. (My thinking may seem childish, though I believe that I was this kind of person back in middle school/highschool, the type to easily hold grudge for the littlest thing, and to never forgive no matter what).

Aggregator gang
The bully & bullied reunion and those "peace signs" they made each other really reminded me of koe no katachi, though I don't know how much of a bully he was to him.

Aggregator gang
You caused a rabbit to die and blamed it on a dude cause you a bitch, I'd sock you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread