Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - The Return of the Knights, and...

Double-page supporter
Everyone has lives, and things have been hectic in mine. Translation isn't the only thing that I do any more.

I already have plans to marathon a couple of popular series, so it won't be a major issue anymore. But juggling between series will unfortunately still cause other series to be delayed a little.

Please understand that any delays are not deliberate, but simply inevitable.

For what it's worth, I'm already working on Chapter 57 of Death Flags. But the editing takes time. I mostly release in batches now.

If you can't handle it anymore, then give other people the chance to take over? What exactly is the problem with that?

You clearly have too many projects, you even admit so yourself. Why not give up 1-2 series that already have a willing party for a take-over?

Dex-chan lover
No character actually want to fix him though? Most character are aware of his arrogant facade, they know that his demeanor is like a shield for him which he has been using since he was a child, they all are aware that he's a kind kid inside. Even, Erica, doesn't want him to change. She just wants to someone he can rely on, especially, since he has never acknowledged her, so Harold giving Erica a headpat is a way of him saying thank you to her.

You’re taking my joke comment too seriously, but it is a little baffling how EVERY character is enabling of his churlish behavior. Like he should have people who straight up don’t like him, regardless of if they know “his real feelings”. Harold is an ass, even if it’s contrived on the author’s part.

Maybe Erica, but EVERYONE?

MD@Home
Update: Apologies for the first message but me and team Cascade will no longer be continuing the scanlation. Kirei Cake has let us know that this series is still one that they are continuing work on with plenty of progress made already.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding, hope you can enjoy the chapters to come!

I would encourage you to continue. The quality of your work was good and Kirei Cake is 1.5years behind the raws and falling behind further... with sometimes no updates for 3-4 months. Since the update schedule seems to slow down rather than pick up, I'd much prefer someone working on this who can actually invest the time so that all of us can enjoy this manga.

Edit: this is not meant as a dig towards kirei, they've done a great job so far! but if they don't have the time anymore then there's no reason someone else can't take over

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You’re taking my joke comment too seriously, but it is a little baffling how EVERY character is enabling of his churlish behavior. Like he should have people who straight up don’t like him, regardless of if they know “his real feelings”. Harold is an ass, even if it’s contrived on the author’s part.

Maybe Erica, but EVERYONE?
Sorry, sorry. I didn't know it was a joke. Also, I meant that every character who is close to him, that mostly comprises of Erica's family, his family's butler and some members of his family's staff and the maid and her daughter who he saved from his family and mostly there was given a good story why they don't see him as just as ass, except these characters everyone thinks of Harold as an arrogant bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Update: Apologies for the first message but me and team Cascade will no longer be continuing the scanlation. Kirei Cake has let us know that this series is still one that they are continuing work on with plenty of progress made already.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding, hope you can enjoy the chapters to come!
Naw you should just continue, you're doing a great job.

Kireicake does way too many series to actually keep up with a sense of consistent releases and they withhold chapters to do batch releases on the less popular series which im definitely not a fan of

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
Why was the previous ones removed?

Dex-chan lover
If you can't handle it anymore, then give other people the chance to take over? What exactly is the problem with that?

You clearly have too many projects, you even admit so yourself. Why not give up 1-2 series that already have a willing party for a take-over?
Orrrrr an even better take... don't get the fucking chapters taken down if you don't have them ready to upload?
Seems real fuckin petty that

Dex-chan lover
Orrrrr an even better take... don't get the fucking chapters taken down if you don't have them ready to upload?
Seems real fuckin petty that
If you're paying attention, it's the uploader who removed those chapters and is currently working with KireiCake that uploaded Chapters 50 to 51.

Users who are viewing this thread