Horimiya

End-of-the-world-007.jpg

Power Uploader
Jesus Christ, I've been with this series for too long, it feels... kinda... sad, really really sad, what am I gonna do after this? I don't know.

But hey... at least we still have the anime, right? Last year OreGairu aka 7 years of my life ended, this Horimiya is ending, so is Attack on Titan, jeez, I really have it tough.

Dex-chan lover
So these two got together pretty early right? And they're great together nothing really tips the boat, so what are rest of the chapters about? Just them being great together and developing their friends and their relationship or what?

Power Uploader
At this point I'm just spamming the comment section, but it literally feels unreal. How the hell is it ending JUST LIKE THAT? It doesn't even feel like it, chapter 120 felt like a normal Horimiya chapter but then comes chapter 121 which gives me the grim reminder that the end is nigh. Why?

I have to admit, I also agree that quality of the chapters declined from time to time, but I wasn't ready for it to end just like this. Nearly half a decade of my life is going away just like that, feels unreal. I literally hated when I had to wait a month for them to give an entire chapter to Yanagi and Sawada (The two characters I never liked) I also felt like the manga should've ended for good, but damn was I wrong.

Only one more chapter, one less manga to look forward to from next month, this is really sad.

It is really rending😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 uwwwwwaaahhhhhh, i dont want it to die uwaaaah

In some chapters, especially the early ones, you can sense Miyamura's insecurities, and it's so nice that you can see how content and happy he is in the future after meeting Hori 😊

WoW i didn’t even know it was was ending but a great story needs an ending, at least in my opinion, an ending that makes you satisfied and doesn’t stretch its story just to milk more chaps out of it. the character development is simple and yet so satisfying and putting an end to it, is well satisfying, it feels complete.

Mvx

Whyyyy ? Whyyyyy does it have to end ? 😭😭. Imma go cry now >.>

Man...
Like, six days ago I started to watch the anime because I was curious, and just today I managed to catch up with the manga... AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IN A FEW WEEKS IT'S OVER?!
I know I'm not attached to this manga as other people are because of all the waiting and stuff, but this feels very sad
I already miss it

Users who are viewing this thread