Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I actually curious about how Japanese readers comment on this one. I wonder if they have the same reaction as us?

Dex-chan lover
A testament to just how horny/stupid he is. If he were thinking with his brain at all, he'd have realized that this girl is a toxic bloodsucker and that even if he managed to get in her pants, she'd just leave him behind as a withered husk.

She was probably being honest about having lived there before. There's probably some dumb backstory where they promised to marry each other in kindergarten or some shit... and all her bullying is because he doesn't remember her.
I think its more a testament of how bad this author is at writing.

Dex-chan lover
I think a gag manga about two morons, one of which is an asshole, would benefit of sillier art style. Ojiro elaborate style is not only wasted but also detrimental to this.
Even then, the jokes feel dated despite being released TODAY. It feels like a gag manga of the 80's

Dex-chan lover
This is a gag and i think is being written by gag comedian, thus has no “endgame/plot” along with bat-shit crazy characters. People complaining should actually get it through their heads. There are/were a lot more gag mangas did yall get pissy in comments sections about it too?

Dex-chan lover
im more confused at the narrative decision. firstly, why would Hoshino even bother actually staying the whole week? second, if Yamada wanted to torture him, she could have left him alone and watched the fireworks at the actual festival. why would she bother to doll herself up, wear a yukata, and stay with him, only to have a lackluster view of the fireworks?

it feels like the author isn't sure about whether or not Yamada is supposed to be a Nagatoro-esque tsundere, or flat out Shigoku Kyou lmao
Maybe she actually doesn't like loud noises and that's why she picked the spot? I know people who sit far away due to the noise of fireworks but that's just a guess. Or the more likely answer she kinda likes him but is yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Hoshino... How can you be so dumb that you not only stayed in that spot for seven days but also failed to realize that the under construction house would block the view? That's almost impressive.

Dex-chan lover
There are people who're actually waiting for plot, development and common sense in silly gag manga. Welp, they are as smart as this MC.

Users who are viewing this thread