Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - I want to be reborn like ba-bam-bam

Double-page supporter
I knew this manga went to shit when it had that stupid runaway arc like 10 or 20 chapters ago, but reading this spoiler thread on MAL and this reddit spoiler thread really just goes to show why this manga got dropped. Holy shit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Didn't this manga end already? I remember reading the last chapter some months ago...

Dex-chan lover
This could be great if the MC doesn't get back... But he does... And it's awful

Double-page supporter
Keep the chapters coming!!! Ty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, the manga literally erases itself of progress.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Man I fucking hate kids. Teenages are the god damn worse, bullying for no god damn reason except "they are different" or "why you no like me".

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I pity whoever is going to read this not knowing about the ending

Code:

"What are you, a boomer?" Thank god there was a 1 year delay on translation to get us here.

Why is these scan team keep translate garbage series like this over other good manga series?

The ending is pure garbage for those who don't know.

Code:

Double-page supporter
I hope this time we can get to the end of the story. Thanks for the translations. xd

Users who are viewing this thread