Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 11 Ch. 83 - Laying Down in the Room Like This, Like Waiting for Death to Come

Dex-chan lover
Starting to look like another case where female MC is dumb and fucks up and needs MC chasing after her in the end while the other girls for the above reasons are just better but rejected🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ When will this cliché end

Dex-chan lover
This manga could’ve ended perfectly if he dated blondie

-used to be great childhood friends
-was a bully but changed thanks to him kinda
-beautiful and caring now

Smh

Dex-chan lover
part of me is telling me to drop this crap inmediatly and the other is telling me to it wants to see how it ended in such a trainwreck, I wonder who do i listen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
The use of fonts and redraws are really good compared to the previous chapter.
Keep it up!

Best girl right there. I can’t believe this has such a garbage ending for how promising it began.

Honestly, having read the whole thing in Japanese, people are over exaggerating how bad the ending is. To me it feels like most people who keep parroting this sentiment over and over listened to a few opinions and never bothered to read it themselves. To be completely clear, the ending is not good. It was a pretty big disappointment considering the quality of volumes 1-9, but the series as a whole is miles above some of the trash that gets consistent praise.

To those who are anticipating the worst, I'm hopeful that by the end you can say to yourself,"it wasn't that bad".

Users who are viewing this thread