Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Your Laughter Makes This World Wonderful

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru girl best girl, I ship them but I really doubt that they will end up together.

Contributor
Page 16 will haunt my dreams.

A crowd of faceless people, except for one person with a smiley face where his forehead should be.

Aggregator gang
Gyaru deserves her childhood friend, makeup girl can take that muscle dude.

@breizh, the name of the girl who will win is in the title, so it's kinda inevitable. Though I like almost all characters here and female mc is actually a super likeable character too.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I really hate this kind of development. He's gonna start dating her out of some misguided sense of obligation due to his guilt from kindergarten. When that type of thing happens in these stories it's basically a death sentence for any ship.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, Kanou and Matsukata both deserves to be with Kobayakawa. Alas, this type of romance manga won't end up in harem ending. Rather, they would sometimes end in open ending or with the first girl. However, he needs to realize himself that debt he owes to Kanou is already now in the past and he no longer needs to dwell on it too much.

Kanou's character development is pretty interesting. She might have an idea as to how their relationship will turn out. Kobayakawa is still hunted by his past and Kanou's trying her best to make Kobakayawa to let go of it. Still, will it be too late for Kobakayawa to realize it? Or will he forgive himself? Hopefully he will. For his very own happiness and to Kanou. Damn. I'm getting sentimental over a fiction lmao.

Nevertheless, will the author has the balls to change this kinds of trope into the other way? Or will it just be the same manga with different characters? Hopefully it will be the former. As I don't how or why will Kobayakawa will have feelings for the first girl. But I guess with that kind of interaction, he will have some kind of feelings toward her eventually. Whether he realize it or not.

Oh no the dreaded "Well might as well date this girl that likes me 'cause no other girl ever will" development.

Contributor
Just binge read this entire manga, and god. Stop messing with how I'm feeling, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmmmmmmmm...

...nah, I prefer her as a gyaru.

Also like others are saying this is always a death sentence for a relationship if someone enters into it as a "when will I have another chance" or "I owe them" or anything that isn't just "Man, I sure do like this person"

oh cool.

I want to see this happen for a while. Hopefully it won't devolve into Ichigo 100% levels of messy though.

Users who are viewing this thread