Hottie of the Day

Dex-chan lover
8zbsw6dzy0y31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy
I (recently) started doing what MawMaw does for sources, where the link for the source is in the actual pic (as in, clicking on the pic redirects you to the source).

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy
Each "entry" (uploaded art piece) on zerochan doesn't necessarily have to be uploaded by the artist that made it. The actual artists are tagged on the right side, so that's how you find them.

As an example, the Annie pic's artist is tagged as "Pixiv Id 2128956". So that's how you'd find the artist on Pixiv.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck with that then,
there's just too much reposting.
No time to dig through.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan @ColorfulSoy
the good place to reverse-image is using SauceNao, its really good for full images and if it was uploaded on stuff like pixiv or deviantart or at least posted on booru sites.
if it doesnt get a result you can click both of the circle below for yandex and googles.
lGZRD6q.jpg

google images kinda wack but once in a blue moon it can gave you a clutch results.
yandex probably the best though, since it can track twitter images better than googles and its similiar images result is better aswell.
I manage to find those shitty ass cropped images below with yandex.

Dex-chan lover
@MawMaw
Oh nice, I'll use that from now on. Google's image search finds around 90% of the things I look for, but sometimes it just flat out fails. Whenever someone asks for a sauce, I always wonder if they don't know what reverse-image searching is or if they just find reverse-image searching to be a hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread