Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Let's Go See Some Goats

Double-page supporter
ACL tears are fucking horrible man, I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy. Shit ruins you physically and mentally. You feel like a glass vase and useless and unstable.
One of my best friends has had two ACL injuries. One on both leg. It’s horrible. He used to be a track athlete but his body couldn’t handle what he could physically. It’s very very tough.

Dex-chan lover
One of my best friends has had two ACL injuries. One on both leg. It’s horrible. He used to be a track athlete but his body couldn’t handle what he could physically. It’s very very tough.
I hope he's doing well man, two acl injuries is fucking rough. just one alone had me in shambles for years. i still can't get myself to play sports :'(

Dex-chan lover
just finished reading some real good high-octane yuri and my mind was whirling a million times a second so im glad this is here to mellow me out. wonderful chapter.

Do you mind telling me the name of that yuri?

eddkim source of your pfp? for academic purposes, of corse xD

Dex-chan lover
What a wholesome chapter!

haiyore-nyaruko.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
🍴

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE MVP
THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE GOATS
THE GOATS

Dex-chan lover
Do you mind telling me the name of that yuri?
its a manwha titled love thy neighbor. you can find the first arc on here, but the ongoing second part has an official translation and ergo will need to find elsewhere.

Aggregator gang
Awwww, this chapter reminded me that they are only kids. Really loved seeing them comforting each other as well.

Dex-chan lover
Weird, they say they are going to see goat but I see no Lionel Messi in this chapter
Why would he be here? Think the mangaka doesn't have the license to use Ronaldo picture so she had to settle on real goats

Bro please I'm just joking don't start a war here

Dex-chan lover
Why would he be here? Think the mangaka doesn't have the license to use Ronaldo picture so she had to settle on real goats

Bro please I'm just joking don't start a war here
It's fine, I realized my mistake
It's obvious the GOAT is OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BENDTNER

Users who are viewing this thread