Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Let's Go Home Together

Dex-chan lover
This mango feels like it's trying too hard to make the girl this super chill gal that's gonna fix the dude's problems but she's just a dumbass. The idea of a love interest that isn't constrained by society and has great introspection or whatever isn't new but this isn't a good execution of that cliche.

A theme similar to call of the night, but more relatable. Since in my country hanging out at night is just asking to get mugged.
Im sure more people can relate to not really having anything to do and taking a scenic/new route home just cause.
Though i have been mugged on my way back from school in the middle of the day aswell

This mango feels like it's trying too hard to make the girl this super chill gal that's gonna fix the dude's problems but she's just a dumbass. The idea of a love interest that isn't constrained by society and has great introspection or whatever isn't new but this isn't a good execution of that cliche.
what mango?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a massive sucker for the dynamic of a more cheery/airheaded/carefree person showing a grumpy/reserved/depressed person the beauty of life. I'm lookin forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
"I like him because he's tall" is a better reason for a girl to like mc than "I like him because he's nice".

Dex-chan lover
A woman that understands the quality of a good sword stick is instant marriage material.

When a man says "my wife is my best friend" he's either lying, has no other friends, or she does cool stuff like this.

If she finds a huge stone and throws it into a pond, it's over... she wins.

Users who are viewing this thread