Houkago Kitaku Biyori

Dex-chan lover
This manga is shooooo good, I really hope it can get some attention, it deserve it!

As of now we are not even much behind the Japanese version, so we can hope to catch up if everything goes well for the translators!

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE THIS!!
This manga is so cute and wholesome.
The characters are amazing! there is no unnecessary drama or miscomunications, the two characters seems one-dimensional at first but you get to find out more about them little by little.
I particularly love the fact that the MC isn't a shitty herbivore loser
especially ch.17 when she hugs her, NO BLUSHES, NO WEIRD REACTION, just a normal apology 'cause he did it in the spur of the moment

I am looking forward for more depth from FMC

Dex-chan lover
“This stick will make a fine sword” lol she’s got that elementary boy mindset, I can vibe with this

Fed-Kun's army
First time reading this manga out of curiosity and my first thought was "What the!? This is like super interesting in the most mundane way possible! How did I miss this!?" then I added it to my fav mdlist

Dex-chan lover
My Wife Has No Emotion
Dungeon's Childhood Friend

and this are manga that seem like they would make great anime… but as manga are a little off :(

Dex-chan lover
As of chapter 21, this is probably my favorite ongoing manga.

Dunno if this is appropriate to ask here but. Is there any recommendations for stories just like this?

Supporter
Dunno if this is appropriate to ask here but. Is there any recommendations for stories just like this?
Just like this, I don't have but with similar vibes (school romance, decent characters, no exaggerated humour, no drama), I think these ones should fit :

Hanninmae no Koibito
Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei
Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu
Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita
Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan

The latest chapter (22) has made my day, and possibly my life. So romantic and pure and fkn dreamy. I want a girlfriend...

The girl is the type of character that will die, i don't like it.... Can't really see any ending besides her death, with the dude inhereting her will of going home romance.
Bro watched I want to eat your pancreas once💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread