Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 1 - Empress

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a japanese version of Girls of the Wilds. Sorry Empress, Queen is still my favorite so far. And Kim Hye-jin has god tier art, especially for a manhua. But we will see, maybe it turns out as good. I doubt it though, Japanese harems turn out way more annoying than Korean manhua harems

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept..the advice thus far is solid (from what I've heard), and the art serviceable but that fanservice shot just ruined the fight scene for me. Demonstrates a lack of trust by the author/artist that the story alone will be enough to keep the audience's attention. :pout:

Don't need to force the romance flag, there will undoubtedly be plenty of opportunity to fix that as the story develops.
More than likely, editor, to get some more votes.

Glad someone else was reminded of that one. Reading the description of this gave me some 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'/'hey bro can I copy your homework' vibes. (if the WN start date is still correct, the WN started in 2022, YJKKH started in 2020 or so, so...)
What is "YJKKH"?

Dex-chan lover
Most LN are quite minor, especially without anime adaptation.
NTR artists wouldn't even notice unless they really love it.

Dex-chan lover
Tits are a factor in martial arts. Don't underestimate them. Ass slapping is also formidable, as Keijo relates.
Interesting concept..the advice thus far is solid (from what I've heard), and the art serviceable but that fanservice shot just ruined the fight scene for me. Demonstrates a lack of trust by the author/artist that the story alone will be enough to keep the audience's attention. :pout:

Don't need to force the romance flag, there will undoubtedly be plenty of opportunity to fix that as the story develops.

Dex-chan lover
"And that skirt's short just to seduce some losers for the heck of it"

Ah~ so you admit you're an exhibitionist.

Dex-chan lover

For the most part, I agree. I find the fan service really annoying(like seriously it was so outta left feild)but so long as it’s kept to an extreme minimum it’s something that can be tolerated. For the most part, I agree. Now how the author manages to develop this basic story concept is going to be what makes or breaks this series.

Users who are viewing this thread