Houkago

@mmosimca @Raknasuu

From these two's twitter and pixiv accounts it seems they're both girls and probably dating? My japanese isnt good enough to tell though.

Seems to be chapter 10 out last month though, so looking forward to that being translated.

Dex-chan lover
@RX14

Thanks for the try anyway! Most yuri authors prefer to keep their gender unidentified tho as part of their right to anonymity which is the reason almost everyone doesn't use their actual names but pen names.

I think is cute to have a matching pen-name with your project partner, kinda like a marriage.

Seems to be chapter 10 out last month though, so looking forward to that being translated.

Hohoho~ That's some juicy info right there.

According to their profile pages on Mangaupdates and wiki, they’re both female mangaka. The artist used to have other pen names before collaborating with the author.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 10 soon, I hope. I need more of this manga in my life.

Oh my god chapter 10 was amazing! I love it!

chapter 10 had literally everything lol. Kunoichi costume had thighs, they made out hard, and we got the confession

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

No, its pretty much up to date.
If we go to the pixiv - this is the last chapter right now. It just author didnt post anything new since september on this series

Why is the author name Oshima Towa and the artist name Oshima Tomo? Are they not the same person?

Edit: @RX14 cleared this up in a below comment

Cuandoooooooooooooooooo va a ver próximo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapituloooooooooooooooooooo (~_~;)(~_~;)(~_~;)(~_~;)(~_~;)(~_~;)(~_~;)

Users who are viewing this thread