Housewife X JK - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
If I'm bring honest, the JK honestly is just a trashy person... She actively knows what she's doing to seduce the older woman, seems to have only become friends with the daughter to more regularly see the housewife, and seems to want the housewife to become trash to her daughter so she knows what's going on to ruin the woman

Dex-chan lover
been obvious this was about to happen since a while now soooooo

looking forward to she how things will turn out

Dex-chan lover
It's been awhile so I kinda forgot what's going on, but I enjoyed the night pool shenanigans.

Thank you for the translation Squiggles & co. (how will our lively MILF handle this situation I wonder).

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing (yet quite telegraphed) development!
Hopefully we'll get a nice, tasty route (and very little to no drama pls).
Thanks a bunch for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
I legit just hate Hinata
She does all of this shit and doesn't even think about the consequences
I hope author addresses this stuff more, and punishes her for this, 'cause holy fuck, she can't keep getting away with it

Dex-chan lover
Good stuff will happen and i can feeeeel it anyway when is the next chapter
And thx for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad the translations are back, because there is some spicy drama in the latest raw that I can't wait to read!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing on my while reading this is, what did that poor husband do to deserve this?! Mans was just trying to provide for his family.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea how this will avoid becoming a tragic drama later on when the husband and daughter find out.

Hopefully the author does not cop out by making the husband conveniently antagonistic.
Seems like it’ll prob end with them together and the daughter being understanding of it, wouldn’t make sense for it not to

Dk how tf the father will react though lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The only thing on my while reading this is, what did that poor husband do to deserve this?! Mans was just trying to provide for his family.
Based on some comments that were made in the earlier chapters, it seems he has not had sex with his wife since their daughter was born. SIXTEEN YEARS.

Users who are viewing this thread