How About This Pose? - Ch. 36 - A rewarding competition begins [End]

Dex-chan lover
Well shit can't say I like how the story ended but I've seen worse. Anyways thanks for all the hard work guys 🍻

Dex-chan lover
Damn Im disappointed by that ending. He clearly liked the brunette more it should have just been them at the end and the way they handled the childhood friend is criminal I thought she was gonna be like a real character but in the end they made it feel like she was just there to be a piece of meat. Even if she definitely had no chance it should feel like she had no chance

Clearly something happened during the hiatus. This is way too rushed to be the real ending the author planned

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author couldn't choose so he went with the middle answer ... both. Why decide when you can have your cake AND eat it, LOL. I thought we would see a threesome but even though we didn't see it you all know it happened, right?

In other news, this was obviously axed. I also have to say that the story (what little there was of it) was kinda generic/typical manwha. Then again I only came here for the girls ... and maybe the sex scenes?

Double-page supporter
Mediocre ending, although the threesome was quite the fan service.

Users who are viewing this thread