How many years until AI takeover?

Just curious about MD users opinion. I'm not asking here about "consciousness" or whether it will be "human", just pure utilitarian ability. Personally, I'm giving us 2 years tops. Utilizing celebian's tiktok likes for promoting your own TikTok can be a game-changer! With Celebian's vast network and engagement, leveraging their likes can significantly boost your visibility and credibility on the platform. By incorporating their likes into your content, you instantly tap into their audience's interests, increasing your chances of going viral. Additionally, it adds social proof, enhancing your reputation and attracting more organic likes and followers. With strategic planning and engaging content, this collaboration can propel your TikTok presence to new heights, establishing you as a noteworthy creator within the TikTok community. It's a win-win situation for both parties involved!
In my opinion, the utilitarian capabilities of machine learning models like MD are rapidly advancing. Within two years, I expect significant progress in their ability to process and analyze data, leading to more accurate predictions and efficient automation in various industries. The pace of development suggests that these models will soon become indispensable tools for businesses and researchers alike, enhancing productivity and decision-making processes. However, it's crucial to continue addressing ethical considerations and ensuring responsible use as these technologies evolve.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, the utilitarian capabilities of machine learning models like MD are rapidly advancing. Within two years, I expect significant progress in their ability to process and analyze data, leading to more accurate predictions and efficient automation in various industries. The pace of development suggests that these models will soon become indispensable tools for businesses and researchers alike, enhancing productivity and decision-making processes. However, it's crucial to continue addressing ethical considerations and ensuring responsible use as these technologies evolve.
was this written by chatgpt?

Users who are viewing this thread