How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Touch you with these dirty hands!

Double-page supporter
everyones saying this is unrealistic but remember that youtubers like keemstar exist who do some crazy shit and get away with it perfectly fine. for example he 'exposed' some elderly streamers as a pedophile but it turns out he wasnt, old guy was getting death threats and keemstar got out of it with no repercussions. and yall acting like petty drama doesnt end up with thousands throwing out death threats like that constantly on the internet, yall naive af

Dex-chan lover
Libeling is a crime...

She should strike back by explaining what had happened that led to her being the target for libel by that psycho bitch.

this shit actually qualified as satire to mock society nowadays, good shit

Because the email name and the twitter name is the same? bruh and it was deleted too, no shit it photoshop for it to appear 3 years ago if you have any brain cell, it's a pretty easy lawsuit as well oof

Fed-Kun's army
this wouldnt have happened if there wasnt any womans rights

im joking

but the pink hair girl has something wrong with her

Group Leader
I ship it

@D3m0z
as exaggerated as everything is in all of Park Tae Joon's works there is some truth to what Rumi was saying. There are a LOT of people on the internet who don't give an actual fuck about the truth, they just wanna be miserable assholes and shit on anyone for any reason. Even if Rumi like, pulled up pay stubs from all her part time jobs, even if she physically could prove without a doubt that she never did any of these things, they'd still twist it to make her look bad.
As evidence, gestures wildly to tumblr.com

Honestly, I'd post the fucking fat neck picture just for the lolz if I were her.

Dex-chan lover
I also ship bald + summer, but man is he gonna get his ass kicked next chapter

Hobin has to finish the job

🙂

Dex-chan lover
If this arc aired into the anime people would go nuts like they did with Oshi No Ko. and how it tells the horrors of social media and shit. If only the anime has a more competent studio but we'll see how the rest of the episodes will go.

other than that! HWANG my boi! cant believe we're now rooting FOR ya! But I doubt he'll win knowing how Hobin is gonna be training behind the scenes. We cant have him Win when we're building up another Hobin Fight. so yeah...Sorry Hwang but at least the thought counts? If only Rumi knew what he is doing. But at least this should be great in the romance department. now Hobin has to deal with only Gaeul and Bomi. Hwang can just take Rumi.

Users who are viewing this thread