How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 52 - I swear to god I'll expose you!

it seems Taehoon had conflict with Yeon Woo in the past. Taehoon said "he looks like that bastard" while observing Yeon Woo's photo.

Power Uploader
@bobthepusslayer LINE will never catch up. They're releasing one chapter per week and thus will be always 44 chapters behind, unless the series goes on breaks in Korea.

Thank you for the great translation! I hope Hobin sees how great Gaeul is and they end up together

Dex-chan lover
As a guy who took Taekwondo, can confirm, Karate and Taekwondo kids fucking hate each other's guts whenever the subject comes up

Aggregator gang
Bullshit! Masoyama was taekwondo practitioner and implemented a lot of taekwondo technics into kyokushinkai. Hell, Masoyama was Korean before migrating to Japan fyi. And taking hits? The author does not know squat about kyokushin.

Aggregator gang
@Tomibiki as someone who practiced Kyokushin when I was a teen, I must say that I've never seen it being properly represented in manga or webtoons. The made up stile from Kohinata Minoru was more of kyokushin than kyokushin in any other series where it was called kyokushin. It's always depicted as some brute punching stile. No one shows kaiten geri or kakato geri... seems like nationalistic bias from Korean authors towards Japanese MA.

Users who are viewing this thread