How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Hey, just do it, then.

@wasdw

It’s a stereotype I can’t speak for Japan and Korea but I do know their culture in terms of education is pretty similar.

I known people who would study until they are hospitalized just trying to get a good score on the literally only single test that basically decides the rest of your life...

Anyways it’s just the culture and pressure that basically leads to more stuff like this happening but it doesn’t happen all the time.

It’s just parents wanting the best for their kids

Wow. I started reading this on Webtoon but then noticed it being waayyyy ahead here on MangaDex. Thanks for the chapter(s)!

Fed-Kun's army
How are Dowoon and Yeon wo has the exact same room? does this mean Yeon wo father's buy the house from Dowoon family or something?

Power Uploader
@matt619 More likely, those study rooms are mass produced, since our Korean translators say they have acquaintances who have them.

But if you mean the whole bedroom, easy. Every webtoon artist recycles background, body postures and even facial expressions, but this one cheats A LOT. As the cleaner and typesetter for this, I've noticed a whole parade of recycled things in this series. Sometimes, the artist reuses the same body on another character. Do you remember the first punch the boss thug on chapter 54 landed on Hobin? Well, those are the exact same body, posture and facial expression Moonsung had when he landed the first punch on Taehoon on chapter 58. He just changed the hair and clothes. So recycling a bedroom is nothing for this guy.

@Kendama i dont consider it cheating, i consider it being smart and not wasting your time, especially for this kind of realistic and detailed artstyle. itd be stupid and unhealthy for the artist/s if they didnt recycle stuff or reuse assets. shit takes a long time to draw and clean up like this let alone do it every single week from scratch at similar quality

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAHHHHH
Who would have thought the guy who I thought was a psychopath would be my favorite character 😭
LETS GO BOIS

Aggregator gang
idk how they do it but always seem to get me hyped for these fights.
It's like.
It's not just the mc that has personality or backstory. All the characters are able to show some degree of character development
and all of them have some unique problem that might tie in with someone else. Actually incredible

this reminds me of the girl in yt that studies 24/7 and the parody when she k***** herself , studying is so draining

Dex-chan lover
One big question out of all this....WHO and HOW the hell are they recording? Taehoon went there By HIMSELF! so who's streaming where seongjun and hobin company are able to see this random streamer and watch the fight?

another thing...If he wanted to practice Karate how does that fit in his Strict Pie Chart Schedule? 3 hours of sleep? did he sacrifice I guess 5 hours of that sleep for karate I presume?

also this was kind of an emotional fight in a way. I mean for me. not for them of course its emotional for them but it got me feeling emotional. Taehoon found the perfect Dowoon replicate and it led to this kind of story direction.

Users who are viewing this thread