How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 71 - That's enough messing around

HOOBIN MAH BOIIII, DISMEMBER HIS FOOT!!!! KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!!!!! CUT HIS D OFF!!!! SHATTER HIS KNEECAPS!!!!!

I'd say i was right enough with my predictions on last episodes comments, but holy shit a double toe hold was completely unexcpected!

Respect to this author man, htf has not had a single miss in terms of quality of plot, and the artist is doing incredibly with the art.

My comment on the last episodes chapter:

" 7 days ago
So he made his legs hyperflexible and stronger (possibly more than just his legs) to avoid heel hooks and tied his arms so they cant be grabbed and be either twisted, or used for positioning.

Bruh

no idea what this means for his knees because i doubt ballerinas can twist those around without getting injured, an what to do for getting choked out from his neck because he has no arms to defend that.

The obvious move for hobin would be a taekwondo kick, but i have a feeling it's gonna be something completely out of the box."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the awesome translations for this series, this series would probably only be a 7/10 with bad translations but you guys make it a 10 for English readers. This webtoon artist really knows how to do action scenes well while mixing in exposition that doesn’t seem too out of place

Users who are viewing this thread