How to Fight

@Gundamotaku thats sorta the point in this writers works, mate. a shitty deplorable mc becoming a better person. its called character growth and development. it was the same in lookism its the same here.

and if you're mad about him not doing anything about people shitting on his mom you'll like the latest chapter then as he's
about to kill someone who humiliated his mom (presumably)
so have fun.

I was impressed with the first 15 or so chapters...

Now?

Holy shit, this might be one of the hypest manhwa I've ever read.

Damn man that guy got so friked up he might as well end himself before hoobin does it for him

@Gundamotaku The whole point of this manhwa and others like this is character development. I would read more than just the first few chapters to start crafting judgement. I think you'll be satisfied at the MC's true nature that isn't displayed early on.

Honestly, this manhwa is top tier. The fights keep you on your toes and the main character honestly has such wonderful development. The backstories are intriguing and the jokes are actually funny. It's interesting seeing how the series will progress. Once again, Park Taejoon doesn't disappoint.

Hey guys it would be great if yall also support the official webtoon translation you can even do if by just viewing it till the end and liking it the author needs an income too right:)

Overall 10/10. Doesn't have "comedy" listed as the genre, but I've found myself giggling a few times.

Edit: pages are LOOOOOONG which I don't really mind, infact the opposite!

I HOPE HOBIN CRIPPLES HIS A*S HOW DARE HE. The fact that he got away with it even tho he was exposed JUST WOW. Society really be like that huh, this dude assaulted someone & their fans go “aW St0p pIcKinG oN HiM” AINT THAT SOME SHT (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸

I have only read early chapters, but can anyone please give spoilers about his relationship with Bomi???

Users who are viewing this thread