How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Ethnic Dishes Made with Home-Grown Cilantro!

As Thai people i still can't understand why cilantro's that popular.
i didn't mean cilantro not that good, but i think japanese overate this herb too much.

ps. thanks for TL again. (y)(y)

Group Leader
It helps that I do all the translating, editing and typesetting myself so the work is a lot more streamlined without having to wait for anyone else =)
yea but it's a lot of work to do by oneself
but ig the way you're doing the sfx (it's not wrong) does save a lot of time and effort because there's much less to RD

Group Leader
yea but it's a lot of work to do by oneself
but ig the way you're doing the sfx (it's not wrong) does save a lot of time and effort because there's much less to RD
The reason I do it like that isn't because I'm trying to save work though. I genuinely prefer the way the sfx are drawn and personally I'm not fond of using even a typeface suitable for sfx to replace them because they're all hand drawn in the original Japanese. Boiled down to personal preference =P I'm also quite proficient with Photoshop and Japanese comes natural to me so I don't really have a hard time. A chapter only takes like an hour or so anyway.

Last edited:
Group Leader
The reason I do it like that isn't because I'm trying to safe work though. I genuinely prefer the way the sfx are drawn and personally I'm not fond of using even a typeface suitable for sfx to replace them because they're all hand drawn in the original Japanese. Boiled down to personal preference =P I'm also quite proficient with Photoshop and Japanese comes natural to me so I don't really have a hard time. A chapter only takes like an hour or so anyway.
ah I'm still struggling somewhat with the JP, though I'm having to look up less and less as I go on
(I'm also slow with Photoshop, since I only picked it up for scanlation)

that's a fair reason to do the sfx like that! sometimes the sfx becomes part of the art

I wish I could take around an hour for a chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, new TL is cookin - pun intended. So many new chapters of one of my favorite manga coming quickly! Thanks :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread