How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - A Birthday Party Filled with Meat!

Group Leader
No chapter yesterday. Yes chapter today. I was looking for something new to read and found an interesting looking manga called Joyuu Meshi that started serialisation in Tonari no Young Jump back in 2022. Title roughly translates to An Actress' Meal. It's about a beloved actress who loves her food. Pretty chill slice of life. Read it here on Mangadex. Go check it out. Give it some love.

In the mean time, enjoy more Fukuyama lovebird manga!! 1 more chapter left for volume 10! That went by real quick.

Dex-chan lover
Those are some unique presents, I want that campfire plushie lol

No chapter yesterday. Yes chapter today. I was looking for something new to read and found an interesting looking manga called Joyuu Meshi that started serialisation in Tonari no Young Jump back in 2022. Title roughly translates to An Actress' Meal. It's about a beloved actress who loves her food. Pretty chill slice of life. Read it here on Mangadex. Go check it out. Give it some love.

In the mean time, enjoy more Fukuyama lovebird manga!! 1 more chapter left for volume 10! That went by real quick.

Thanks for the quick releases!

I don't know if you're still looking for series to scanlate, but if you are, may I suggest Nomi Joshi

It's about drinking girls lol

Seriously thank you for all the hard work you (and your team?) do. Me and my discord friends love this manga and having so much of it so quickly is a real blessing after we didn't have uploads in so long.

That said please don't feel guilty if you want to work on something else for a bit though, or just take a (real) break. There's a long way to go to catch up with the weekly release and it's not worth burning yourself out on the starting line.

Group Leader
Seriously thank you for all the hard work you (and your team?) do. Me and my discord friends love this manga and having so much of it so quickly is a real blessing after we didn't have uploads in so long.

That said please don't feel guilty if you want to work on something else for a bit though, or just take a (real) break. There's a long way to go to catch up with the weekly release and it's not worth burning yourself out on the starting line.
it's a one-person show XD (from what they've said)

Users who are viewing this thread