How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Yakiniku at Home to Cheer up Your Wife!

Dex-chan lover
Beef tongue, yuck. Tried eating that grilled once, I kept munching and munching and it never became soft in my mouth. Had to gulp it down with water.
Never again.

Contributor
@welcome2atlantis

I'm not sure what style of beef tongue you had but thinly sliced beef tongue, which is also what's shown in this manga, is very tender and full of flavor when cooked lightly on high heat.

@BrunoVilla
You see the chemicals used in teflon can cause very bad birth defects was a big thing a decade or 2 ago. It also has a tendency to kill birds cause chemicals in it

Dex-chan lover
NTR and isekai, both are different flavors of power fantasy. Which one is more infuriating? Depends on you. Do people feel inadequate and thus like power fantasies? Yes, and that's normal. But people that swear and live by it? Maybe take a step back from whatever you're reading and git gud.

Anyways, happy waifu happy laifu. And get yourself a person that makes you yummy foods. A meal so revitalizing that Chihiro is shining by the end of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf people actually want NTR in this series? This couple is perfect together, go to fakku or nhentai if you want NTR

Dex-chan lover
People these days are disturbing. They keep trying to force degeneracy onto everyone and everything. This manga is pure and wholesome and let's keep it this way.

Dex-chan lover
God! Her smile! I wanna hug her so bad. Wait, NO! Not me! Do it Kenta! Hug her.
SopIROO_d.webp

Aaah so fluffin cute!

Thanks as always for the scanlation white cat scanss!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna have to try this towel technique next time I do grilling inside.

Users who are viewing this thread