How to report an incorrect title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am new to the forums. Is there a way to report an incorrect title?

Specifically I am reporting https://mangadex.org/title/2c396ee1-c7cd-426a-ad02-ed50978224c8/gosam-mussang?order=asc
The current English title is a very bad translation.

고삼무쌍 just means unmatched (무쌍, same meaning as in 아비무쌍 or Peerless Dad) high schooler (고삼 = 고3 which means 3rd year high school). This can be checked by any other Korean native.

Thank you.

Solution
You can make a report for adding/correcting a title (or any report on a title) via going to the title then clicking on the three dots botton (•••) on the right of the rating button (☆) and then clicking on "Report" then selecting an appropriate reason (i.e. "Information to correct" in this case) and writing up the report in the box given with an explanation on why it should be done or sources if available.

Also not sure but the old title on this one might stay as it might be used by some scantlors to refer to this series which lead to some readers knowing it by that name only.
Power Uploader
You can make a report for adding/correcting a title (or any report on a title) via going to the title then clicking on the three dots botton (•••) on the right of the rating button (☆) and then clicking on "Report" then selecting an appropriate reason (i.e. "Information to correct" in this case) and writing up the report in the box given with an explanation on why it should be done or sources if available.

Also not sure but the old title on this one might stay as it might be used by some scantlors to refer to this series which lead to some readers knowing it by that name only.

Solution

Got it! Thank you for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread