Hyoujou ga Issai Wakaranai Shirogane-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - I Am Me

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series !
I love a manga that doesn't overstay its welcome !

Dex-chan lover
Average but acceptable ending.

Only thing I don't like is all the idol worship nonsense about him thinking he can't date her because it's not "fair" to her fans or whatever. Sorry, but if you're a big enough loser that you need your celebrity crushes to be "pure" so you can project on them then you need help and your opinion doesn't matter.

I'm glad they pushed past that with ease. Though I would've liked it to maybe show that she didn't retire upon her relationship being found out, because that's BS too.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a great read.

Thank you for your translations as always Orchid of the Moon, much appreciated.

As far as the story goes.. Tallguy is definitely dating the pres that's in uni and nobody can tell me otherwise.

As much as I'd love to see the MC/FMC's relationship continue and develop just to see how things change or how they progress.. I feel like this was a good stopping point. No need to add in dumb drama over time just to 'continue' the story. Happy ending, short and sweet. It was a good read, thanks for the treat.

Supporter
No ideia who "tall boy" is but I agree, I think. :thonk:

Thanks for the translations, :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the manga got axed? That ending probably coulda been two chapters at least, felt kinda packed.

But it's been a fun ride. Hope we get to see a new one from this mangaka soon. Thanks for the TL!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These fucking Japanese "Idol" culture tropes, goddamn, "can you date me and leave all your other fans"? Having fans does not mean she is dating the entire fucking world you goddamn... Public figures cant be married right? So dumb. So mad.

Dex-chan lover
We've come this far, but this is the end of our journey for this manga. See you all on a different manga. And thanks for translating this for us.

P.S. The author went all out with this last one and did some lewd handholding. Shame! This is not a hentai site. :slap:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation and sticking with the series until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Is it End of Manga week?

A bunch of my long watched manga series suddenly ended.
Definitely feels like it lol. At least the ending to this wasn't as bad as some others though, definitely wouldn't have minded if this continued for one more volume though

Dex-chan lover
And then she went and ruined her hair. She went from one of the better looking female characters to forgettable with that one change.

Anyone else feel like there's been a downward slide in "reiwa" lately? Seems like many manga are falling back into the old "end at the confession" thing.
Yeah, post-confession stories were on the upswing, but sadly it seemed like a short trend.

Only thing I don't like is all the idol worship nonsense about him thinking he can't date her because it's not "fair" to her fans or whatever.
These fucking Japanese "Idol" culture tropes, goddamn, "can you date me and leave all your other fans"?
That's one of the biggest ideas that make the idol industry so toxic. It's not the only problem, but one of the most significant ones.

i've seen a lot of romance manga before, why do they keep cutting their hair at the end?
Because they have garbage taste. I know it signifies change like the notes says, but in this case I find it just awful for that reason as well, since it implies that the you he fell in love with isn't good enough. People changing when entering a relationship can be good, but it's also a frequent reason why they don't last.

Users who are viewing this thread