Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Albert All…

Double-page supporter
@limabeanC not really foreshadowing considering how cliche the lazy no good homeroom teacher is in general. If anything that is more likely to throw you off.

Double-page supporter
Everyone in Comments: Ah, of course the lazy no good teacher is the bad guy cliche
Me: Old enough to remember when the cliche was that the lazy teacher was actually a decently storng good guy

Aggregator gang
I knew it. It's all because Ray planted a flag in previous chapters which is “We'll drink together later” one of the best girls were lost

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? How many trash fics does one need to read to not see this coming? Her negligence should have been a sign she is up to no good on any setting but we are all going to pretend this is Hogwarts School of Unreliable Professors.

Double-page supporter
I honestly didn't expect the teacher to one of the conspirators, but once you look back she must've had a part in that whole forest ordeal.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought she was just the drunken professor trope. I didn't expect this at all.

Maybe thats just it, she too is under control. Perhaps everyone is...

Including YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread