I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Double-page supporter
Obviously the dude from the last chapter, the leader of the Silver Wings, never actually saw his blacksmith do anything other than pound away on Hammer, otherwise he would have realized the weapons that he created, and himself, were so overpowered he would never get rid of him. this manga is the dumbest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Why is the dam blacksmith not in a black smithing guild of his own! He could literally sell weapons to all other guilds and become stacked in cash and retire at 25 if he wanted! Even if adventuring was his thing he could do that too, colaboraré with guilds he knows well and form temporary parties. I think it’s also really dumb that the weapons are supposed to be treated with care, like ITS A WEAPON! you are supposed to make them durable for that same reason, and they will break anyways even if you take meticulous care of them because they are made to bash things with. A weapon that is used won’t last anybody half their lifetimes.

Dex-chan lover
It's like these writers do the bare minimum to get it out into the world until it's cancelled, then just copy another story while changing 1-2 things slightly and doing it all over again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread