I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
You only have one answer to say, refuse while also stating how happy you are in your new guild that appreciates you. Then prepare for him to attack you in rage/envy out in the open & only to fail again like he did this chapter. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Time for the usual, idiot tries to win mc over with the most pathetic fake apology ever, only to get completely dunked on because mc is way stronger than him

always a classic and always makes me smile no matter how often I see it

Dex-chan lover
Nah. He'll probably make some unfair lowball offer, get rejected, call the MC an ungrateful loser and try to attack the girls before getting his ass handed to him. Then storm off swearing revenge.
I would like his childhood friend to play a bigger role in rejecting the offer.

Dex-chan lover
“Someone important to me” huh? Looks like someone joined the head empty except thoughts about mc category.

Contributor
I wonder how likely a redemption is at this point. There is a formula to these banished stories where the former party realizes the mistake, fights the MC, fails, admits they were wrong, and begs forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how likely a redemption is at this point. There is a formula to these banished stories where the former party realizes the mistake, fights the MC, fails, admits they were wrong, and begs forgiveness.
Considering he was trying to back alley the MC’s friend in a back alley, redemption seems unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
8mi5lo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, I found the WN.

Is there a redemption?
NOPE. During this encounter, Judal is a delusional idiot where he tries to get Makina to come back. Demanding, throwing a tantrum, dogeza begging, and finally trying to kill Makina with a puny little knife but fails to which leads to him running away. There's one more encounter a while after but Judal just basically gets jailed failing his next attempt at trying to get the flame sword he used to use. As cliches go, Makina says the "never appear before me again." line, Judal still not learning anything gets carted off to probably jail in the capital or the mines or something.

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, I found the WN.

Is there a redemption?
NOPE. During this encounter, Judal is a delusional idiot where he tries to get Makina to come back. Demanding, throwing a tantrum, dogeza begging, and finally trying to kill Makina with a puny little knife but fails to which leads to him running away. There's one more encounter a while after but Judal just basically gets jailed failing his next attempt at trying to get the flame sword he used to use. As cliches go, Makina says the "never appear before me again." line, Judal still not learning anything gets carted off to probably jail in the capital or the mines or something.

I don't know why anyone would expect anything different. I'm enjoying this series well enough but it's clearly not trying to reinvent the wheel, so of course it'll just hit all the standard tropes.

Dex-chan lover
How about we get smart and shorten the name to:
jako ni wa kaji ga oniai da www to iwareta kaji level 9999 no ore tsuihousareta no de boukensha ni tenshokusuru saikyou buki de musou shinagara guild de tanoshiku kurashimasu

The very first graphic pic is this tittle.

The name chosen exceeds name limit length in windows and I am sure other O/S's as well. Compatibility in the naming game
is what helps people like me who save the series to disk.

Dex-chan lover
Difference from if it's "just a party" or a guild / clan.
Party, most members realize pretty soon except for the banishing leader (especially if he's a NTR harem idiot), whereas for a clan/guild , several important members tend to realize, but most just leave because they have no future success there, not because the MC left.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Clearly the 'hero' stooping to stealing and having his way with some random woman because his guild is falling apart is due to the loss of the blacksmith who he considered 'worthless'. More like with the blacksmith around his true nature was tempered and kept in check. Now that's no longer the case the 'hero' has turned out to show that he's really just a worthless creep.

Anyways with how much he's been appreciated in his new guild and the focus of the story being over there, I hope we'll wrap up with the fall of the Silver Wing guild after this short arc.

Supporter
Just started reading this manga today, its the standard cliched one to the point of being enjoyable, may be the only ”fresh and new” is Bellone’s freeloading while being always naked at MCs home? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread