I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

dude i just wanna see the father's reaction when he finds out he killed his actual daughter like did the mans even think. he didn't have to kill either of them incase he was wrong

Hmm, Cosette is a name used in another villainess manga, the entourage one. I always expected to reencounter a used name in a villainess story at some point but I didn't think it would be Cosette.

On a side note, some of the panels made me realise how much I long for a Foe Yay yuri with a villainess setting. I should probably go look for it at Novel Updates.

WTF IS HE EVER NO SUS THAT “REAL” DAUGHTER APPEARS ABOUT NO WHERE!? SO WHAT IF SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU! PEOPLE SHARE TRAITS FOR OTHER REASONS TOO!

Dex-chan lover
EMERGENCY MEETING

Cosette: Keira is sus

Keira: Father I've been with you my whole life

Father: hmmmmmmmm

Keira was not the imposter

Fed-Kun's army
I see two fucking bitches.
And what, the father was just, shy? the daughter reminded him too much of the mother and he couldn't bear it? Pathetic
Beahead both bitches.

Of course that won't happen but it's nice to dream on chapter 1

this chapter is good at how to make a character hateable within 1 chapter, fuck that father

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to see that kingdom after the saint execution.
w a t e r i s n o m o r e .

I relate to keira to some extent. I remember how i used to do risky stunts like falling down stairs just like her to gain the attention of my dad. Spoiler alert it didn't work😔. At some point i stopped seeking validation from him and I'm glad keira seems to have decided to do the same.

That fake girl is cute af tho :D Love red eyes~
And were there repercussions after she died?
I think the father will end up being one of those "misunderstood" fathers eh... You can kinda tell, because he's handsome and not ordinary-looking?

plsplspldplspsls don't tell me this is one of the redemption for a shitty "misunderstood" father stories

Fed-Kun's army
After that, I'd hate that POS of a "father." Hope that she tears them both down piece by piece.

Contributor
THE CASTLE!

This time in discreet profile view—so I wouldn't recognize it if I didn't instantly recognize THE CASTLE! at a glance by now.

Users who are viewing this thread