I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@7Lotus
thanks for telling me, that dj is useful.

i think she time travel because the will of spirits, it already prophesizes that she the so called 'nymph' will fight the great catastrophe. though how that fake bitch control a spirit is questionable though, FL consider it an illusion, but the fact she can make it appear at the FL last moment I think it real.

Group Leader
@Binary10011
I don’t know the story but I think it’s a plan with the guy she shows up with at the banquet. I also think she can see the spirits magic like our MC she just knows she’s doing magic if that makes sense

Double-page supporter
Has anyone noticed that we only hear about the Imposter summoning the spirit while the FL is present and near by? At the party she seemed convinced she was the one doing the summoning as well.

I wonder what the Imposter got away with when no one was in her way anymore. She seems pretty sadistic. I don't imagine her maids continued to have a good time.

Also I hope the father suffers, I hope he continues to suffer and these changes are like thorns in his heart.

Sooo ive read chapter 1-10 now and so mc and her father comes back to the past. Shes trying to do everything different so she eont get hurt and now shes learning howto open up herself. Thats good i hope she unlocks her power soon before that bitch comes. and the duke comes back with little memory drom the future and i think its the same thing that mc has they sre to stiff never opened up themselves.... So lets hope that the duke opens himself up for his daughter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hope she can take revenge on her father and the fake one, ahhhh I want to read more

Zm

Not gonna lie I had tears in my eyes.
It was so hard to read all those first few chapter, thank God it got better.
Also, are they implying that the Grand duke loved her all along yet somehow didn't realize it until she died? So brought both of them back? Well why'd you act like such an asshole to begin with? Bruh
Thank you for the mass update!

Thanks for the mass update! I got a feeling that Kiera will forgive the grand duke later… sigh… all the sign pointing him to be guilty and caring for her is so obviousss

Thank you for the mass update it was a pleasant surprise this morning! Also really interesting that the father also got sent back in time as well. Not that I forgive him but that’s definitely a first villainess manga I’ve seen do this.

Guys I don’t think its the dad who brought her back.

In chapter 5(i think) you’ll find a blue eyed blond guy using a magic circle. And then she wakes up (you can even see remnants of the magic circle when she wakes up)

I think that’s the ML

Ngl I just speed read through the first five chapters because they were too painful! How could a father even not visit his own child who fell down the stairs.

Now that he has nightmares about the past and senses that his daughter has changed... I don't think I can stomach him being regretful or what. So far he's a big cross on my list. I just want our MC to live life being loved by the people who are truly there for her and appreciate her.

Thank you for the mass upload!

So here's my theory on how cossette "got" the spirits before kiara:

I think fake has the power/spell to call for spirits or make them visible for other people because in the earlier chapter it seems that only those who control the spirits manifests them when used. That's why she showed Kiara that she was the real daughter. Because the spirits are probably always surrounding the nymph a.k.a Kiara. Can make them be seen but can't control them

Thank you for the translations!!!

Wake me up when the evil sister appears. Right now iIt's too cute and fluffy for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread