I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Lmao... Last chapter is the best 👌
Well i don't care about her father.. Just hope she will live happily

thanks for the chapters!!! the first chapters felt like punches, they were so hard to read

I'm sure they're going to redeem the father. One excuse could be that he was drugged/cursed or there was some kind of magic manipulation making him a mere puppet by cosette and co.

But for his actions before cosette appeared, idk. The usual setup maybe?

I think the father doesn't realize he's gone back in time yet, but I would honestly like to know why he treated his daughter like crap for so many years.

@marchessa As a matter of fact.

So they so give a shitty explanation about why he was that way, something to do with him being “neutral” in every little bloody thing. But I read that she doesn’t forgive him and that in the end she and her little brother cuts all ties with him. It’s and open ending with her going on a trip and going her separate way not giving a shit about the asshole father. So yeah KARMA.

Thanks for the chapters you nice ppl!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Redhaired knight's name has wolf in it? Well he does look like a dog.

Thank you for all these chapters! I think I may have made a mistake reading this while at work. Holding back my tears was hard while my heart was aching for our girl. Also, is this our male lead???

@AryaWolfgar
Okay neutral my ass, that is indeed shitty. I'd also disown him if I were her. But it's nice to have no redemption arc at all for a change. And him, going back in time or having memories of the first timeline, make things more glorious. I'd like to see him suffer in loneliness, knowing fully well how he fcked up.

But I'm worried about the part where you said 'open ending'. That ain't my cup of tea 🤧
oh yeah thank you for the spoilers!

Fed-Kun's army
*sniff ** sniff*
smell that boys ? that's the smell of a sweet ML !

@mizzu321 The Grand Duke has had at least two wives— Cosette is supposedly the daughter of his first wife, who was eventually driven out for her "failure to have a child". No idea if it was even the Duke's choice, but having a child was a non-optional thing because he needs at least the one daughter / future saintess. Cosette's supposed mother is a red or brown haired woman, you can see that in the past timeline's flashback.

Kiara's past timeline's flashback shows her mother with dark hair similar to Kiara, a completely different volume, texture, and length from the Duke's first wife.

@marchessa I didn’t read the novel just the spoiler thread, so I can’t give more details sorry.

Yeah, the”open ending” actually is the reason a lot of ppl complained about the story itself. And that there isn’t a ML per se. It’s more of a learn-to-love-yourself-and-don’t-give-a-fuck-about-the-rest kinda of story. BUT the also say that the genre changed in the manhua to “fantasy romace” and that there are little changes in the story so far. So maybe there is gonna a be a ML here. As far as I know we have two candidates Sir Joseph the knights and the blond-blue-eyed magician that reversed the time and that still hasn’t been introduced.
Also they say the time reverse thing happened because of the shitty dad and the blonde magician working together. Cuz Keira is the real saint, and killing her literally they ser loose dooms day. Presumably not remember the OG-time line was the price. Ergo having the nightmares but not remembering them in the morning. As far as they Spoiled us the father going back was a fix of guilty and trying to prevent the apocalypse. I don’t know how shitty he is this time around. He has the nerve to feel weird about not being treated as a father anymore. Lol Although ppl still don’t like him and everyone is happy with his sad ending 😂.

@mmonstra You should put the spoiler tag in that kind of comments. Trust me I’ve been warn a bunch of time so now I just put the spoiler tag everytime just in case. And for what you said.
From what I reas online. Shitty father had two wifes and Bichette’s mother was bullied and mistreated by the second wife’s family. Going as far as to try to kill her hiring assassins. She was kicked out cuz presumably she couldn’t have kids, but was pregnant already. And that’s why she made the deal with the devil and to save the child. But as soon as the devil entered Bichette’s body her soul died, her mother also dies as the price to de the devil. And the shitty duke didn’t do a thing cuz his life motto was “don’t get involved in anything for the sake of neutrality”. Yeah once an asshole always an asshole. This dude can’t be redeemed.

its kinda hard to tell how old characters are when they’re past 18. I thought the vice captain way waaaay older than her. I guess not, also I like how the cover has only her on it. So we wouldn’t expect who the ml is. If there is one

CUTEEEEEE plz I hope he is the ML he is so sweet usually sweet and gentle characters like him are 2nd ML 😭 and the assholes are Main lead I hope in this one this sweet character is the main lead

Users who are viewing this thread