I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Sweetie nooooooooo, they need to set her straight! ML candidate, get your butt in here!

Fed-Kun's army
Is there even one reason for the knights not to tell her what kind of person he is?

You would think her mental would be more mature after being you know... manipulated and killed?

oh well experience is the best teacher, gonna wait when she turn to be edgy again

I know that shes really pure but i believe that she should be perceptive enough to realize that hes a bad person

she only thought about romance after eading that novel, so if she didn't boy you would've been rejected. so quit on flirting/hitting on her. and i agree with Adqui, someone get her a book of cheaters, and assholes, so she can be wary of them

Dex-chan lover
@VeilaFN2 She has ever meet ONE bad guy in her entire life (both of them) and that was the blondie girl. I think all of us reading this are frustrated but thinking back that she literally has 0 experience of people outside the castle, NEVER even talked to anyone at any social gathering and the only romance she has ever witnessed/read about was that raunchy novel. So she pretty much is like a doe in headlights right now.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm Worried afdljfdlj i hope she finds out what kind of person he is soon... DARLING YOU HAVE SIR JOSEPH RIGHT!! THERE!!! ALREADY!!!

thank you for the update~

Double-page supporter
What did they expect from sending a sheltered girl to such places??

I'm usually not a huge fan of painfully naive main characters, but something about Keira makes my maternal instincts scream at me ' must protect at all cost'

Users who are viewing this thread