I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

lol i can understand how scary it would be to approach someone that seems to not really like us.

Dex-chan lover
I still hate him.
But yeah, but princess. While Keira probably just didn't know what to talk about, it still sucks to be treated like that (or perceived that you were treated like that.)

aw its so sad Keira was trying to say that the ball was noisy, not the princess and it caused a misunderstanding 😔

Yeahhh, nope. We don't need redemption for her father. Or if he'll redeem himself, it better be some great redemption or else I'll kill him.

Keira is one of the boys. Lolz.

It’s always a couple of chapters forgetting the duke exists and then they show him again and I get upset. I hope that the duke and Keira talk about his “nightmares” and she tells him how shit of a person he was in her previous life and half of her current one.

Aggregator gang
Irredeemable. No last minute, half-assed fatherly concern or interest will ever make up for what you've done. Burn, Duke.

Group Leader
"this person has no interest in me"
I'm picking up those parallels and I don't like em.
Why is fathers guillotining their obviously innocent daughters before getting redeemed a genre trope, it's so weirdly specific and not fun.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel you Butler-san. Only you guys know how the people you serve should show to be more honest with themselves.

neglecting your child bc you're too caught up in appearances is one terrible thing but you also executed her so like excuse me for not having any sympathy rn

Rofl. If only princess knew that she gets along really well with the prince is because she is a military nerd. 😅

@Lemongrassv
Maybe cause of how family oriented most of east asia is.
I mean, when that exact same thing happens with a fiance, MC usually finds a better man.
When it's the dad he's just "misunderstood".
At least in this one, the duke is pretty clearly reacting to her daughter doing a 180 on her feelings for him, combined with ominous nightmares he half remembers of what happened in the future.
And it's not all misunderstandings and shit where he actually secretly "adores his precious baby girl" like in some other manhwas.

Users who are viewing this thread