I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I wish we'd see more interactions between Keira and Zeke, they have such a sweet relationship. And Keira and the Knight are otp material right there.
Father suffer for your sins please and thank you. Wow, your daughter who you neglected is outgrowing you, getting her own life and doesn't need your approval anymore? Your daughter ignores you?? Wow, I wonder where Keira learnt that from.

Dex-chan lover
@SumukluSupurge
If it follows the novel, it depends on your definition of what he deserves, if i remember right the mc's brother hates him and never forgives the father and the mc herself it's left somewhat ambiguous, but at the parts of the novel that people have been able to spoil, she goes on a trip at the end of the story without the father and returns at the end, though no mention of forgiveness.
Some say abandonment is worse than death itself, though there's also the possibility that the father is the contractor for the time reversal(it's either him or the brother, never outright said who).
He is at least left in despair, the manhwa seems to be humanizing him more so more likely they will try to give him some redemption, but again in the novel at best it's ambiguous, if his entire family abandons him and leaves him alone, but he doesn't die.

Ah, I revel in each panel of the father’s distress.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind a redemption arc butt I don’t want it happening any time soon. His suffering is deserved and frankly, I find it delicious.

@Tatsuya-Kai Tch. Here i thought
for the first time in a time travel or 2nd life shit ppl would get what they deserve. At least novel came close to it so if i find the novel i will be reading it. Well if manhwa is going to be soft on him at least make MC happy.

Dex-chan lover
@SumukluSupurge
To be fair, we didn't get to see the extra chapters(no way to get them out of korea), and my opinion on the manhwa was just on how it's portrayed, that doesn't mean it's going to change anything.

Dex-chan lover
HO BOI, the panic in her dad is delicious.
I honestly don't mind if he doesn't get redemption and suffer in silence lmao

Aggregator gang
@ladylade how? He already killed her daughter because he chose to believe in a fake. He had her executed. And when shit hit the fan, he elected not to be the one who remembered how he screwed up.

Frankly, I hope he never forgives the father. He not only abandoned her but made her go through hell before executing her. I say fuck him

Dex-chan lover
To everyone who says that the father doesn't deserve a redemption character are the type of people who likes 2 dimensional character who only had 1 personality trait that defines him and doesn't know that for a story to be good it needs character development, what if the mc stayed as she did in her previous life? Would you still like the story? Yeah I thought so

Wow I tracked down the light novel spoilers

the father is an absolute piece of work. People bat around the phrase “worse than Hitler” but Hitler didn’t actually succeed in destroying all of humanity, the father did! The light novel has quite a few bad reviews and the fact the father never really gets any sort of resolution for his horrible decisions is one reason

Lol! I like how one of the newspapers censored her eyes when the rest of the news mentions their names

The current timeline dad hasn't done the things the first timeline father did, why do readers blame him for it? He's a trash father regardless seeing he only started noticing Keira after she has started her rebellious phase, and Keira has all the right to not like him cause of trauma the first timeline gave her.

Users who are viewing this thread