I Am the Real One

Why does this look like a rip off of WMMAP??? Can anyone tell me the difference between the two? Cause' the premise and scenes look exactly the same.

look at these massive updates~!! go teams ^^ this is amazing i am so greatful! thank you very much teams xoxo i love this story its getting soooo interesting ^^

Dex-chan lover
After you get through the first five chapters of fluff before her death it gets real good.

Hm...why would Lady Shores' son (the blue-eye mage guy in ch. 5) reverse time to save Keira? Does the novel mention them ever meeting in the first timeline?

Even if it maybe a rip-off of WMMAP (Who Made Me A Princess), I don't care cause it is really hard to find something amazing that is similar to WMMAP! Good story, good art! And I'm a fanfic reader. I appriciate stories with same cliches(?), or tropes, whatchamacallit that have same stories but each one has something different. It is really nice to read something that just slightly deviates from the main plot and read what happens!!

@blaqhawq is right, after you get through the first five chapters you'll just feel extremely happy all throughout 🥺🥺🥺 well so far at least 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️
If I remember correctly, dude who revived her had blue eyes and blomde hair and if magic dude has the same face then it's probably him, I wonder whose the actual main lead? I was sure it was blonde then knight then now I'm thinking if it's blonde guy again

Awww this story is so cute and I like how the first five characters perfectly explain why she decides to change when time gets reversed back. Plus after the time reverse it shows her gradual process of change instead of an immediate one. Solid read and I’m looking forward to more updates~😊.

Wowwww the amount of chapters uploaded from two groups!!! This might be a good day for me!! Thank you so much for translating. You guys are the best! T_T <3 I really enjoyed this series. One of my favoritesssss~

@Yapplesauce
Heyyyy, thank you for tagging me!! I could've continue with the day without knowing there's another update. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me too!!! This is like a miracle!! T_T

Honestly i am so happy that it got mass released since the first chapter or two was so interesting, but at the same time i think that if it was weekly or even one chapter a day... i would have easily dropped it 😅 to be fair even after 16 chapters nothing interesting happened yet 😭 big thanks to A Parody Scans for letting me binge read hahaha~

Thank you parody scans, JDI and speed cat ♥️♥️👏🏻👏🏻
Loved this series

For those of you who is wondering:
no definitely not WMMAP
Based on the chapter released so far,
Despite the same backstory but so far it just the lady trying out everything she never tried before and living her life like the description stated, and about her trying to loves her self,
While WMMAP focused on the family relation and romance

Users who are viewing this thread