I Am the Real One

I SEE. SO IN OTHER WORDS, THE AUTHOR IS MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR THAT BASTARD OF A FATHER CAN USE AS AN APOLOGIES FOR KILLING HIS DAUGHTER. AM I CORRECT? WELP. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY MISUNDERSTANDING OR WHATEVER THE HELL HAPPENED TO LEAD HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER TO KILL HER. NO APOLOGIES NEEDED BECAUSE HE SHOULDN'T BE FORGIVEN.

IF YOU THINK THAT THAT BASTARD SHOULD BE FORGIVEN, THEN PLEASE GO GET BEHEADED THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME IF YOU STILL HAVE SUCH A BIG HEART

This is interesting, there's actually someone that knows she's a regressor. I was about to drop this too, what a good hook

ok i assume and its kinda obvious its the dad. Bet he did it after kieras death as he finds out the girl he sided with is infact just fooling him and he deeply regrets his action and the consequences which i assume is bad for the empire hence the drastic need for time travel. If i am right then my god he is really the worse father of the decade. He fucks up and hopes his kid solves his fuck up. Damn i want comeuppance

Fed-Kun's army
@cinnamoncookie
As someone that read "Who Made Me a Princess", yeah, I am 100% willing to forgive the duke.
Anyone that read that story will know how Claude was an even worse father that not only executed his own daughter out of anger over a false crime, he didn't even regret it when the truth was revealed that she had been innocent. He even told his daughter to her face that he never once saw her as his daughter.

Yeah, the duke clearly screwed up. But guess what?
He's actually trying to make amends for his colossal failure. He's trying to save his daughter after realizing how he wronged her and ruined things for everyone. He regrets it.

And the thing is, Keira's death is partially her own fault. You can say that I'm victim-blaming, but the fact is, Keira literally threw herself right into Cosette's traps. She made herself look more and more villainous to the eyes of everyone, someone that is bad-tempered, would hurt innocent maids, raise a blade toward her own sister, etc.

Cosette took advantage of Keira's inability to communicate, manipulated Keira psychologically into acting out by playing with her daddy issues, and lured her into trap after trap until she finally had the stage set for Keira's condemning. By that point, the people despised Keira as the fake and would happily accept Cosette as the saint. The duke, raised under a strict household of neutrality, wouldn't be able to reject the people's demands to execute Keira as a result.

@omegaxis1 I see. So if I killed someone and then apologize later I guess it's fine. It doesn't really matter how much he tries to make up for what he did. He neglected her and killed her. If he was able to fall for Cosette's lies then how can Keira realize she's being set up until it's too late? And who fault is it that she became unable to communicate with people?

And if we're talking about “Who Made Me a Princess” that was a fictional novel that the MC was isekai in. Those things happened to someone else not the main character herself so there is a big difference between the two.

I just don't have a big heart to forgive that bastard

Anyone else annoyed its always a sterotypical upbeat blonde pretty boy? Not that I don't mind but some other color pallets would be nice,

@omegaxis1
"Who Made Me a Princess"
In that manga the MC transmigrated into that story. So the things that happened weren't to her but the original owner. She was able to change the story before those things happened. She wasn't killed and then sent back through time.unless that happened in the novel? because I didn't read the novel I only read the manga.

The reason why I can't forgive that bastard is simply because of how he treated the MC when she was a child and how he clearly treated Cosette warmly. If he was pretending to act like that he should have protected his daughter since she truly felt like she was being replaced. I mean if I grew up wanting even begging my parents for love only to be ignored I'd probably turn out like a freaking emotionally unstable mess. If he he was truly convinced that Cosette was his daughter and believed her lies... Then I guess that explains just how much he didn't care about Keira. And if he found out about it later, what deference does that make? Even if he apologizes, does that change what Keira went through? Yeah she should have been smarter. But look at her. She was so quickly fall in love with that trash dude. So it's clear that although she's smart she's unable to think clear when her emotions are involved. Whenever her and Cosette talked Cosette knew how to press the right buttons.

No matter what happens. I won't forgive that bastard unless he dies for saving her or something like that

Just my guess: Arez mentioned that Time magic was his last resort, meaning something big happened in the future timeline after Keira's death. I was thinking like a big disaster due to killing the Keira, the true elementalist, it ended up inciting the wrath of the goddess, maybe a sudden flood or endless raining. Or a big disaster caused by Cosette like maybe she's actually demon that can control water & changed her appearance. Well, Cosette was cunning like a devil who manipulates others. Elementalist seemed to be born rare. Another is maybe Cosette may have been an experiment or clone.

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount
I guess. But if it was the original girl it would be different because the dad loves the girl who isn't even his kid. But the MC now isn't really the original or I guess she is but she didn't go through the things the original went through 😅 it's so hard to explain in typing but I hope you know what I mean 😂

Personal guess, her father is the one that went back in time and chose to give her the memories back, the grandfather did say "You'll regret this!" and he was probably right, likely after whatever spell/illusion Cosette used wore off on him. It's already been shown that magic can 100% alter your memories/perception, if she could 'fake' spirit summoning there's no reason she couldn't charm the Duke and twist him around her fingers, the only real question is WHY Cosette did it.

If she wanted Duchal power/authority she could get it much more easily without a conniving plot to introduce herself as the true daughter and drive Kiera to the guillotine, especially if she really did have spirit magic...

Fed-Kun's army
@cinnamoncookie
Actually, the
Athy that we know is HEAVILY implied to be the original Athy as well. It's only that her previous incarnation had actually read a story that took place in her past life, and she returned to that world after. It's not so dissimilar to "Doctor Elise", where Elise lived one life as a spoiled brat, died, isekai'd to a modern world, died again, only to isekai back to her original life in the past.

So yeah,
Claude shouldn't suddenly be excused when he murdered his own daughter over a false crime. Claude didn't even regret doing what he did, whereas at least we see that Keira's dad does regret it based on what he expresses of the memories that he had received.

Will this divert from the novel? I read that
there will be no romance for the novel, just her self improvement but the manhwa has a romance tag?

When does this frustration prologue end?! What chapter does she actually go back in time and stop getting framed?

Users who are viewing this thread