I Am the Real One

@shinichiswallet
As someone that doesn't actually care for the romance so much, I just want to know if Keira and her father rekindle their bond and actually become a family.

@omegaxis1 my friend read the novel since she could understand some korean, but i do not know if keira and her father becomes an actual family. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question.

@shinichiswallet

That's okay. I just want to hope that this new life is a way to give a second chance so that everyone can be happy. I feel that even Keira's father is someone that leads an unhappy life, and seeing him actually start to express emotions gives me hope that they can rekindle.

Che 😤 it wouldve been better if the father remembered everything so that he can live with the guilt and be a better father to his REAL daughter 😡

IM SCREECHING
I CANT BELIEVE THEY PULLED OUT A CLAUDE LOOKALIKE AND JUST LEFT IT THERE AKHDJDBDJD AAAAAAAA HELPP. anyways ngl I seethed at her father but now I feel bad. Then again I'm not the type to hold grudges if people show change so there's that. Part of me hopes that they can become a proper family if there was good reason as to why her father acted like that in the first place. Scans team, if you are reading this, thank you for the updates :))

@shinichiswallet
I really hope that what you said about the ml is true.
Like i love the black haired knight, but it doesn't feel right.
The blonde guy is interesting, handsome and outstanding. Seeing them together feels nice

I also wanna know if keira will at least have some form of validation from her father, and that her dad fucking regrets everything and at least makes an attempt to reconcile with keira even tho keira wouldnt really care about that. I know her dad is a piece of shit but family is important no matter how much we hate it, some form of validation really just helps heal some pain

I DON'T LIKE HOW IT SEEMS LIKE I AS THE READER IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL BAD FOR THE FATHER. EVEN IF THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING IN THE FIRST LIFE, THAT DOESN'T REALLY CHANGE THE FACT THAT IT HAPPENED. OR EVEN THE WAY HE ACTED BEFORE THAT BLONDE B/TCH CAME ALONG. HE NEGLECTED HER AND TREATED HER COLDLY THROUGHOUT HER CHILDHOOD. SO TELL ME, WHY SHOULD SHE FORGIVE HIM? BECAUSE HE'S SORRY? BECAUSE HE MADE A MISTAKE? BECAUSE IT WASN'T COMPLETELY HIS FAULT? JUST IMAGINE BEING SENTENCED TO DEATH BY YOUR OWN FATHER OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED MORE THOROUGHLY. I FEEL LIKE NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS, THE ONLY WAY SHE SHOULD FORGIVE HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE'S DONE, ALL THE BULLSHIT HE'S PUT HER THROUGH... IT'S ONLY FAIR HE DIE TOO

Her dresses are very beautiful 😍 I'm sad for Sir Joseph, I really hope that Keira will fall for him
And the story is very nice 😊

I see the father is suffering. Good.

He thoroughly abandoned her in the last life. She did no evil but he actually let her get executed. She did no evil, not even anything selfish. She was a good person. All the years he spent with her wipes in an instant cause a new girl came. Even before the new girl came, he made her suffer, ignored her, thought nothing of her, and now that she's told (shown him) she is leaving him / wants to leave and get married he's like noooooo... pft, he is a failure.

If the author makes them both rekindle and he's forgiven, I'll be really disappointed. It encourages mistreating and neglecting children (which does a lot of psychological damage in the long run) and easily being forgiven being you share the same blood, which is not a good message to teach.

Even in fairy tales, there are messages that teach the good and the bad. I hope this manhwa doesn't teach something wrong.

If you live in a toxic environment, it is important to have the courage to escape and find happiness elsewhere. I hope our girl can do that. Because her father made her live in such a toxic way.

@cinnamoncookie you can tell he never gave a sh*t about her. If he did, he would have put effort into investigating. If he ever thought of her as his daughter, all those years together, he would have at least given her a chance, made her leave (banishment) instead of death. You can tell he never gave a sh*t about her. The only reason he cares now is the same reason when you tell a kid who always has this one toy but doesn't care about it but then the toy is about to be given to someone else so now he kid is like no it's mine don't take it I want it. Long story short, he's a selfish person. I hope she never forgives him. Blood is NOT thicker than water. Even someone blood related who can kill you without giving a sh*t should not be forgiven just because you share the same blood. That's toxic as hell.

@omegaxis1 I feel sad hearing you say this. He put no effort into investigating the truth in the last life and instead easily chose to kill his daughter. All those years together meant nothing to him. A new blond girl comes in and he opens up to her. All those years meant nothing. Even before the blond girl came and tricked everyone, what's his excuse for all those years he's neglected her? Cold towards her.

Now in the second life, she chooses to escape this toxic home and he's acting like this because she made it blatant she wants to leave him. He's used to her following his orders like a good soldier but now that she wants to be her own person and be away from him, he's sad? He's a toxic person. The psychological harm she's suffered because of him is called child abuse. He doesn't deserve forgiven. I know this has a fairytale-like theme, but even fairy tales have common sense with a message to the story. I don't think it's okay to forgive people like him.

@ilikeyuri

How could he investigate it? No one liked Keira in her past life because Cosette manipulated her so cleverly that Keira kept acting out to the point of abusing her power and authority to have a person beaten. Not to mention, it isn't that he opened up to Cosette, but rather Cosette kept affectionately hugging him in front of Keira, which only made the father be caught off guard, rather than actually opening up to her. Once again, Cosette manipulated things to make sure that Keira became more and more unstable so that she would grow more toxic toward others.

What's his excuse? While it's not an excuse that should be accepted, it's simply how he was raised. He's raised by the same thing that Keira had been raised in. To show no affection because he must be neutral. He was raised under that lifestyle to the point that he no longer knows how to express emotions. You see how even in this new lifestyle, he's struggling to express his emotions and doesn't know how to convey his thoughts. You can see how he wants to say SOMETHING, but just getting the words out is basically like pulling teeth.

He's not acting like this simply because she's choosing to escape. He's acting like this because he's also gained partial memories of the future, along with the pain and possible guilt he felt over what he had done. He's confused, his emotions are all over the place, and he's struggling with trying to break through his emotional barrier that's been forged from years of how he had been raised.

Users who are viewing this thread