I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - School Part 1

Okay I've read the novel in one go and never had been so satisfied with the ending and this type of stories. It's not the typical cliché one's and everything has a reason. This is the only one I've read so far where you think that "this should've happen and not that but it really is", do you get what I mean? I don't think so myself too😅

Dex-chan lover
I would suggest leaving "senpai" as is tbh or just not using the term at all, upperclassman feels a little awkward.

Double-page supporter
The scene with the peas between Bern and Lizzie is omega cute! They're so perfect!!!

Thank you for this chapter!!!!

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Katarina's easy-going, carefree personality will definitely be vilified by Lila if she's able to make Lizzie's polite and shy attitude seem bad.

I like how Bern stood up for her and his genuine smile is reserved for her.

Double-page supporter
bern aka doting husband
somebody get this thot out of my lizzie life pls ty
i hate her attitude but what more i hate the guy who get used do you have brained? don't blindly support anyone you like dumbass
but prince seem to have some brain hope he have it when that 2 nibba seem to be upset prince look like someone who just sit there and watch the drama lmao

well dude please be some mind washing magic or smth and not their true self or imma smack those boys out the manga

Contributor
...In which everyday middle-school teenage girl drama, becomes quite deadly serious on account of the setting.

ugh tf is wrong with Lila? Her character is possibly the most annoying type in the world.
It’s so frustrating that she tries to say “sorry” so that Lizzie would feel at fault—
FUCK LILA

katherina looked like saints than villainess here. her eyes is so gentle.. i might fall in love with her.

Users who are viewing this thread