I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - School Part 2

@ashirogirz i don’t remember the exact chapter but I would recommend you read the novel from the start.
Obviously with any adaptation there’s a lot they cut out so I’d say it’s best to start fresh for the full story.
The entire story wasn’t too long anyways so it won’t be long till you catch up

Group Leader
@ashirogirz this specific chapter is from Chapter 9 to 11. Though I do agree with what Doeugh said, but then I haven't gone back to previous chapters and tl-checked/edited them so there may be some confusing parts but it's a quick read from what readers have told me.

@zz2000 Also, raws are up to ch18 NVM I misremembered which is epilogue from the WN and because it hasn’t ended there, it seems they may either be doing the next arc, or doing some of the other short stories. Not sure.

Dex-chan lover
@lavendyer I have compilled a list of reasons for that:

- Commoner girl = gives a breath of fresh air to the prince since everyone around him are nobles
- Affectionate = more prone to physical displays of affection in general, the villainess is usually more cold or reserved
- Simple = since the Otome char hasn't learned noble manners she is less restrained in all of her actions so the prince founds her liberating
- Down to earth = since the Otome char has no ''power'' (political) she is usually humble and nice, the villainess is usually too proudful of her position
- New = the prince usually know their fiancee since childhood so a new girl brings new things to his world
- No Ambition = the Otome char usually doesnt care about the prince's power so the prince feels she can see his inner value

Of course this is only for real Otome MC but in most of this isekais where we follow either the villainess, a member of her group of a random NPC girl, the Protagonist is usually an asshole that knows the story too, so they are fully confident about the endgame, and they use everything i listed above to charm the targets.

Dex-chan lover
You deserve better than him. Maybe not status wise but personality wise

What I don’t get, is if she finds her man is being swindled by a b**ch’s sweet talk, why didn’t she cry IN FRONT OF HIM!! I get that she’s prideful and all, but girl you gotta show your man that you’re hurt. Specially since you’re gonna cry anyway, so just do it in front of him!

Dex-chan lover
@lavendyer

Am i joke to you?

35225.jpg

26359.jpg

Double-page supporter
Well considering Bern's backstory, a trail of misery brought on by a royal not being able to keep his dick in his pants. It's really no surprise that the prince, his descendant, has the same straying eyes to every pretty face that comes along. The apple doesn't not fall far from the tree. Though I think it's more of a product of nurture than nature. The palace is not conductive environment to raising a well adjusted person.

One quality of Lila's that would make her an excellent noble is she has a real talent for double talk. She knows just how to say things to be insulting to her target but to observers can still look innocent or be easily defended. Not to mention she's very quick to make herself look the the part of apologetic victim. It's these types that irritate me the most because its so manipulative and insincere. It takes so much more effort to deal with them if you don't want to look like villain, so Lizzie is lucky she has Bern who doesn't mind being the villain (though I expect he's skillful enough to play Lila's game without looking like one).

@shiirosagi
https://mangadex.org/title/35225/of-course-i-ll-claim-palimony
https://mangadex.org/title/26359/jishou-akuyaku-reijou-na-konyakusha-no-kansatsu-kiroku

Double-page supporter
This fking cliche again. The apologetic victim type character which only the capture targets will be fooled.

I hate this frustrating troupe.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel I kind of like this trope for the sole reason I can watch the apologetic victim burn.

BURRRNN BURRRNN MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
@CherryBlossom161 That is more often the case then not in these comics, either them being transplants themselves or that is just their manipulative personality.

Users who are viewing this thread