I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - School Part 3

Oooh so in the webnovel instead of talking while sitting they talked while dancing, that would've been cute. Also I bet it's that Alois guy who spread the rumors of Lizzie pushing Lila..

@Hypothon does that mean
the webnovel is completed? Then he'd rather give everything up just to live peacefully with Lizzie? Also I agree his new name is weird ahahaha

This event with Darius was pretty confusing to me when I read the novel, no I’m happy to see it done so clearly in the manga.

@shiirosagi
I'm not sure about the raws but the translations go so far as
a side story of Bern's mom whose story revolves around her diary (haven't read it yet) and a lil' bit of romance with Lucas. It is heavily implied she herself was a reincarnated person simply because she changed the plot. Lucas's 1st love is suoposed to be his own art teacher's daughter and shifted to Bern's mom/his stepsister due to her own involvement and changes.

As for BernxLiz in the translations, the latest update before the backstory has them get their first on-screen (well... descriptive) kiss, a proposal, and if you buy the LN itself, has an additional chapter of their wedding night (translator only released the extra chap to those who bought the physical copy) and according to spoilers, one of their kids is gonna be a carbon copy of Bern.

To those interested on who REALLY pushed Heroine, it was... dun... dun... dun...
The YANDERE CAPTURE TARGET JOHANN (forgot how to spell the name), the knight head's child. Basically, because the guy was a yandere, he felt something off with the heroine (remember, someone already spoiled Alois is threatening her with her brother's/revealed later to be her cousin so romance is possible, life) who was brainwashed by Alois and Viola (another reincarnated person obsessed with Alois) to think she needed to stay relevant to the plot or she disappears. As to why heroine loves her cousin, sher herself is a reincarnator but no one but her plain looking cousin (Liz even emphasizes on this) believed her and she wanted to be treated more than just the heroine but as her own person. Viola brainwashed her thinking her happiest end would be with the prince because being with her brother won't make her happy since as a reincarnator herself she believes they were brought here for a reason and well... though I may have interpreted it wrongly, devote themselves to one capture target to gain complete happiness such as
MC=Bern
Heroine=Prince
Viola=Alois
According to Viola's logic, Bern's mom=Lucas

Group Leader
@Hypothon
For the LN part... I haven't translated the light novel yet so it's not out, and the whole light novel (translated, ofc) will only be available to those who have either bought a physical or digital (ebook) copy of the light novels. This is going to happen way later, probably next year, when I finish more translation projects. But it's more like a tentative plan for now.

As for the last part: Alois also brainwashed her to think that if she doesn't play the role of Lila the protagonist, she was going to disappear. Her chapter (Chapter 23, Part 1 I think) says that she had a very traumatic death, or at least, a death that must have traumatized her enough to allow Alois to brainwash her. It's also somewhat heavily implied that Alois was using drugs on her as well. She was only made to think that she has to be with Edwin (not any other love interest, btw) because of Alois and Viola's brainwashing, because Alois needed to become the head of his family, as well as just get more power through Edwin.

Contributor
The webnovel version sounds frankly awful. I'm glad they cleaned that scene up a bit in the manga to make it a bit less cuckoo and uncomfortable. "Let's dance—and fine, I'll sell out to you for ice cream"? What the hell sort of mood? XD Like, offering to dance with your jailer is an inspired move but the execution there leaves me feeling all weird.

Well, maybe she's that sort of crazy character throughout the whole webnovel and it works there, but from here it seems quite jarring.

Aggregator gang
Good thing he has an alibi that I'm not sure if that is sufficient.

wtf with that thot again? what did lizzia have anything to do with her? she's not even involve in that thot affairs

DAFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQ?
i swear, this manga is gonna make me go insane
that two faced bitch probably YEETED herself down them stairs

Fed-Kun's army
This is my third re-reading, and I found it funny when Darius said he thought Bern may have killed one or two people. In other manga, this is usually meant more as a joke to emphasize the scariness of the character, but in this case, it might actually be an understatement. We have seen him killed at least two people (one in flashback, another when he rescued Liz), but I believe there must be more.

so what infidelity of a royal is still not something to brag about
and being part of a harem for a lower ranking female is no commendation on your resume and thats putting it nicely since this is a male dominated monarchy
so adding a bit of legitimacy to the homewrecker is not much more than a bandaid
seriously dear plot armor kun has to have been working overtime for this bunch if idiots because how else is someone supposed to believe this otherwise

being imprisoned in a storage shed is a pretty good alibi but hey who am i to argue with otome game logic

mvp for this story otome-game-plot-armor-kun

Users who are viewing this thread