I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - School Part 3

Aggregator gang
Dunno why posters are acting like she has an alibi when only two people knew where she was at the time

@hiko27 in that case I guess it's fine to leave it as Wehner. Werner as a surname somehow sounds weird. Thank you for translating this, again, and sure, will do.

Double-page supporter
Now they can prove that it's a lie, since she was detained down there. And they have all the evidence for it, too. It would be outright moronic not to use this as a chance to destroy this "Lila" bitch and her entourage for slander. But of course, because this is a crappy story with a shitty plot, it's not going to work and dozens of shitass plot devices are going to be used to create bullcrap drama that wouldn't happen, if there was any sliver of realism in this story. Because why solve the issue immediately when you can write a long crappy story to rake in the money. Who cares about logic, as long as it makes money.

Contributor
The art teacher has the same appearance as Bern's master in the beginning of Chapter 3.

@Siikalahna
Calm down. It'll be solved just as easily, you'll see. Other than the locked in the storage having already a witness (Wehner), they will also have another proof ready. Bern is THAT capable and overprotective. Bear with it. Its gonna be satisfying to see Alois get his first taste of Bern's abilities but if you're interested with spoilers
Katerina was supposed to be painted as the culprit but she had an alibi with multiple people as witnesses so Alois went with MC as option 2 even going so far as to use a fake handkerchief with her own initials L.R. MC denies it is hers simply because back when she was trying to improve her sewing, Bern gets an interest with embroidery and is therefore in charge of embroidering every piece of cloth she has that he's allowed to embroider so the initials SHOULD be L.B instead (taking his last name instead), the novel even mentions Bern putting his family seal/motif (forgot the term) on the embroidery as well. As if it wasn't enough, Alois went so far as to use the power of the prince and Bern counters by using his FULL authority as the new duke (since his father is "sick"), his father gives up the title with 2 conditions. (As for the handkerchief, I may remember it wrongly but Lucas/art teacher/target of the OG plot takes one for the team and claims the handkerchief as his own, getting Alois embarassed even further.
I forgot the first one that is related for it to be used in this conflict, the other is revealed to be the title being handed to Katerina once the engagement with the Prince is annulled and Bern
purposely "kills" himself as to avoid all the drama with the royal family and he and MC can live their lives alone. When Bern "dies", he gets adopted into a much smaller noble family and becomes the rumored Rietzberg son-in-law, MC takes up the role of a grieving girl who lost her fiance but an obedient daughter who marries someone for the sake of her family. When they go out in public, Bern has to wear a mask. His new name btw is Bergriet Rietzberg (even MC complains with his poor choice of naming)

Thank you for translating!
But man, all those names make my head hurts 😅😂

Dex-chan lover
I feel bored i forgot what was happening and it's getting tiring to read

Users who are viewing this thread