I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanksgiving Part 1

that was a nice punch representing us readers! a little out of place but still satisfying 👍

Dex-chan lover
putting april fool joke in between of the actual content is the most evil thing I've ever seen

And here I am thinking it's real until I read the comment that it's april fool joke 😅

Aggregator gang
Hopefully the chapter will be updated when April Fools is over. Otherwise, this is going to be really weird for latecomers.

Dex-chan lover
I'll take it as canon anyway. The real dialogue is probably just without the swearing, in spirit.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Everyone belongs to ME!
Everyone belongs to mee

Everyone belongs to noodles.

NOODLES! WOO!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being dumb enough to think the whole world revolves around you.

If she really believes that, I've got several unicorn bridges to sell her.

Group Leader
Lol I think it needs to be said but the 3 pages where she suddenly swears are for April fools, everything else is the actual chapter. We just slipped it in instead of uploading just 3 pages.

Edit: The 3 pages for April Fools are not part of the actual chapter btw. Hence why it’s jarring and don’t fit in.

Dex-chan lover
If she has memories of her past life and knows she is the heroine of an otome game (which considering she knows the targets and that she is heroine despite there being other reincarnated people, means she must know the game itself), why does she think that the villain belongs to her? It is the villain, not a capture target!

Also, chapter is extremely broken and confusing to read towards the end, you probably want to remove some pages from another manga that snuck in, and some pages I assume are credit pages that got out of order.

Dex-chan lover
dude i ffkkkkiinnn hate her SO MUCHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
Amsjsdbdjsdbdhb aaaaaaaaah!!!
I knew this was really annoying even when i read the novel aksnsjdb XD

@feha
Just to remind you.. but Today it's already April 1st at some places.. XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh, joy. It's revealed she remembers, what a surprise.

Man. Why do heroines end up on such an ego trip and assume the world revolves around them just because they're heroines? Especially in stories where socialization and people skills are actually relevant.

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve what is important (for april fools) is that it is april 1st in gmt+0, as otherwise the thing would be over 24 hours long.
I still don't see how it is relevant though, there was no "aprils fools" message. And neither was it any form of joke, prank or otherwise. It was just jumbled pages out-of-order, like there always are. Unless you mean it was an april fools prank from the editor aimed at the translator?

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia They can't separate the world they live in, which has sentient people with real emotions, with a fake world where they were in control and the centre of attention. That's usually all there is to it.

LMAO thanks for the extra pages, it was very cathartic 😂😂

TY for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread