I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 24.7 - Announcement

Dex-chan lover
Nerf incoming, they're gonna tone her down I bet.

Like the author of "Woman who messes with my emotions" did.

Dex-chan lover
Meaning no offense to anyone who likes this series, but I have no earthly idea why this got serialized.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for this to turn into an anime and have our best girl fully berate us with quality voice acting.

Double-page supporter
Man I hope there are no typical rom-com plots of like another girl entering the picture or misunderstandings or panty shots. I wanna be in the pov of a sad sack of a lonely man getting verbally abused yet treated physically tender by this woman until she mentally grinds down all my interests and habits into dust and rebuilds me into an utterly codependent man. At least the loser part will be relatable and I wont have to worry about the MC tripping into tits every chapter or acting like the most autistic virgin in every romantic scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I'm afraid that, just like the recent blatant foreshadowing indicated, they're gonna use this serialization to establish a cliche character arc in which the MC "fixes" the female lead by healing some trauma she has about being abandoned.

Same with the confined by a high school girl manga... I'm afraid that these mangaka can't seem to ever just realize they have a good thing going with a mildly crazy heroine and a guy who she loves and has weird but endearing interactions with, and instead have to make the story go in a "normal" direction. At least, I have a strong feeling that's what's going to happen...

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I'm afraid that, just like the recent blatant foreshadowing indicated, they're gonna use this serialization to establish a cliche character arc in which the MC "fixes" the female lead by healing some trauma she has about being abandoned.

Same with the confined by a high school girl manga... I'm afraid that these mangaka can't seem to ever just realize they have a good thing going with a mildly crazy heroine and a guy who she loves and has weird but endearing interactions with, and instead have to make the story go in a "normal" direction. At least, I have a strong feeling that's what's going to happen...
please don't ruin my dreams........ we must believe in the mangaka, my friend.............

Dex-chan lover
You realize those thought bubbles and dream sequence were the MC's, right?

Dex-chan lover
Nah that is wild, no wonder we were not getting new chapters.

Well, I guess I will look forward to it. The pain that is, this is gonna be a dumpster fire but I am curious as to how it turns out.

Supporter
I mean, we have the famous renting gf which has 200+ ch. just because heroine is cute and mangaka is schizo enough.

this mangaka just need to be mental while drawing hot girl and it's enough to sell like hot cake. :v

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we have the famous renting gf which has 200+ ch. just because heroine is cute and mangaka is schizo enough.

this mangaka just need to be mental while drawing hot girl and it's enough to sell like hot cake. :v
301 chapters as of this week.

Users who are viewing this thread