I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 14

While it might have been a while for an update, a whole 60 pages is nice to see. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmmn those naked pages are really good censorship without black censore bar are really sexy

Oh right also the story is um interesting

Double-page supporter
wow, author has absolutely no imagination with enemies if vampires keep popping up over and over.

Honestly from what I've seen so far his strength doesn't match up to his accomplishments and I'm more referring to when he fights strong enemies...bt then again i gotta wait a lil more to fully judge

Dex-chan lover
Shit. Don't the dark gods have other evil beings worshipping them?
Also, Shia has perfected her midriff game.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sick of the same plot being reused, basically every arc has just been Luck stumbling into 300 iq super secret vampire plots with just dumb luck and then stopping them at the absolute last minute with each vampire being stronger than the last for no real reason. Like I guess we can't expect them to attack head on but c'mon.

Dex-chan lover
New waifu?

Also, another High Lord? WTF? For a monster the level of the Majin Ruler, there sure are a lot. I wonder how is that world still ok.

Users who are viewing this thread